EUR 23.49 ohne MwSt.
The P-40 was one of the most important fighters of World War II. Not because of it’s raw performance, but because it was widely available and served it’s role well and it remained a favorite aircraft to the pilots that knew it best. The P-40 was a very cost-effective aircraft to produce, and over a 5-year period, almost 14,000 P-40 aircraft were produced. The P-40 flew in Africa, Asia, and Europe and is probably most remembered for being used by the Flying Tigers AVG (American Volunteer Group), with its famous shark-toothed paint scheme. The P-40 roots are from the Curtiss Hawk 75. With the impending war, Curtiss built on the Hawk’s proven airframe and equipped it with the Allison V-1710 engine.
The Wings of POWER 3: P-40 MkI/II FEATURES:
- Rugged, fast, and maneuverable.
- As with every A2A aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out, down to the last rivet.
- Designed and built to be flown "By The Book".
- Custom Cockpit Systems and Gauges.
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager, with the ability to load fuel and stores in real-time.
- Naturally animated pilot.
- 3D Lights 'M' (built directly into the model) with under-wing landing light than can be turned on, deployed, and retracted and fully functional recognition lights.
- Pure3D Instrumentation now with natural 3D appearance with exceptional performance.
- Sound engineered by A2A sound professionals.
- Oil pressure system models oil viscosity (oil thickness).
- Authentically modeled pneumatic system.
- In cockpit pilot's map for handy in-flight navigation.
- Auto-Mixture that actually performs as intended. Now you can set for “auto-rich” or "auto-lean" and the aircraft fuel-to-air ratio will be automatically determined and set by the carburetor based upon various factors, such as altitude.
- Five different models, P-40B, P-40C, AVG model, RAF Tomahawk, and Russian Tomahawk.
- Internal Supercharger modeled with accurate behavior.
- Fuel delivery system simulated.
- All models include A2A specialized materials with authentic metal.
- Pilot's Notes pop-up 2D panel keeps important information easily available.
EUR 25.00 ohne MwSt.
EUR 37.88 ohne MwSt.
EUR 23.50 ohne MwSt.
EUR 19.00 ohne MwSt.
EUR 19.29 ohne MwSt.
EUR 16.76 ohne MwSt.