Fly to Germany´s busiest airport. This is the award-winning scenery Mega Airport Frankfurt developed by the German Airports Team for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and FS2004.
Developed by using the most advanced technology this add-on is a stepping stone in scenery design and simulation. It shows the up-to date Frankfurt airport with all its buildings, exact runway layouts on a photographic ground texture, complete lighting systems, navigation systems,…the lot!
Even though the quality and level of detail is quite enormous the scenery will still be very user friendly regarding the frame rates.
- Detailed airport and their surroundings
- Photo realistic ground texture
- All airport institutions and buildings
- New: Parking position for the A380
- New: Lufthansa A380-Hangar
- New : Cargo- parking positions at the southern border of the airport
- New: Maintenance hangar at the former military section
- New: Sound barrier at northern border of the airport
- Frankfurt City ( Skyscrapers )
- Automatic docking system (AGNIS)
- All navigation systems (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Astounding night-time effects
- Hundreds of taxiway- and runway signs
- Numerous static and dynamic objects
- Different AI Traffic Files
- Compatible with VFR Germany 1 - West
- FS2004 version compatible with AES
- Extensive description of the airport
- DFS airport charts
- Manual and Charts as a .pdf-file (English, German, Spanish, French)
System requirements for FSX:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)
- Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (XP recommended for best performance)
- Dual Core Processor (Quad Core recommended)
- 2 GB RAM
- Graphic card with 256 MB RAM (512 recommended)
- Sound card
- Download-Size: ? MB
- Installation-Size: ? MB
System requirements for FS2004:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- 3 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Graphic card with at least 128 MB
- Sound card
- Installations-Size: ? MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?
- Buying is simple, just add the product to your cart and click on checkout, you will be led through the payment process. Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT.
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code. (AOL, Hotmail, MSN users may find this email in their Spam/Junk mail folders)
- You can also always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and this serial code.