About Air Canada & the Airbus A320 family
Air Canada took delivery of its first Airbus A320 on Jan 25th 1990 becoming the 1st airline in Canaada to operate the type. The A319 joined the fleet in 1996 while the A321 was added in 2001. Today the airline operates a fleet of 89 aircraft composed of 38 A319s, 41 A320s and 10 A321s on routes as far North as Anchorage, as far South as Caracas and all the way to Europe with its St John's to London Heathrow route.
Bermuda International Airport, now named L.F. Wade International, is located in the North Atlantic and its runway is mostly surrounded by water. Air Canada operates service year round and this is the first time Bermuda is featured in the World Air Routes series!
Orlando International Airport is Florida's 2nd busiest airport. Air Canada has year round service from Toronto & Montreal and seasonal service from other cities in Canada. This is our 1st Air Canada flight to the USA and 1st visit to Orlando International!
Widescreen DVD filmed in High Def features :
- Close to 4 hours in dept A320 presentation!
- A320 Fleet Manager Presentation
- Multi-camera views, 4 cameras in cockpit!
- Includes Pilots, Instruments, Runway, Sideviews
- Detailed Pre-Flight Briefings, Checklists
- Takeoff & Landing Briefings
- Detailed Pilot Presentations all along the flights
- Navigating over Cuba & Oceanic to Bermuda
- Cockpit Presentations
- Aircraft External Walkaround
- 1st flight to the USA in the Air Canada series!
- 1st flight to Bermuda & Orlando in the series!
- Special "scenic" departure out of Bermuda
- Great Scenery and many airports along the way
- and a lot more.....