EUR 12.00 excl. VAT
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the largest airport in Thailand. The airport project was first established in 1973 to replace Don Maung Airport which was already congested and no way to be expanded. It took more than 3 decades to complete because of obstacles in politics. It was officially open in 29th September 2006.
Nevertheless, the airport itself is beautifully constructed with glass, metal and modern fabric canvas roof. Design by Murphy/Jahn Architects. The airport has 2 parallel runways. It has a total of 120 parking bays (51 with contact gates and 69 remote gates) and 4 of these are capable of accommodating the Airbus A380 aircraft.
VTBS armi project has been done in 2009 with full of detail. Unfortunately, the scenery had problem with frame rate and memory leak. I decided to take over this project to make it more frame rate friendly. But the problem was so big. There was no easy way to fix this so I need to remake this scenery base on the real satellite image. All the buildings are in corrected size and site. It took Armi a year to do this scenery and it took me another year to correct it. I added more detail including interior of the buildings, make them more realistic with ground poly and lifelike lighting.
- Main terminal and concourses are made in detail with 3d metal frames. Interior decoration has been added. You can see through the glass wall of the concourse and main terminal. But the interior decorations cannot be visible in front of the main terminal. Nevertheless, there are rotating doors provide some view that you can see inside.
- Visual Guide Docking System by Arno Gerretsen, provide guide when parking to the gate.
- Real 3d ALSF-2 landing light system.
- Fully detail jetways and bridge to concourse.
- Animated ground service vehicles.
- Custom made lines, taxiway and taxi lights.
- Custom Gmax ground texture from satellite photos will make you feel like being in the real airport. Moreover, trees and ground texture will change with season.
- Animated Thai Maintenance Hangar doors. You can open them by dial Nav2 to 112.00. You need to wail 10-15 sec. until the doors opened.
- Runway guard light can be switched to red or green by dialing Nav2 to 113.00.
- Surrounding area including Thanacity Golf Course, King Mongkut Institute of Technology, Logistic Center, Airport link station and Burapha Vitae Expressway.
- new add building airline office , Suvarnabhumi Sign at main terminal , Engine test facility and etc
Charts are not included but you can get the real thing from http://www.aerothai.co.th
This scenery is *incompatible* with Jan Martin’s VTBD. It may cause runway and taxiway disappear or ground poly flickering. Other scenery regarding VTBS should be removed, including VTBS photoscenery by myself (Jirayu Tanabodee) VTBS by Jan Martin, VTBS2006 and VTBS2008 by Siamavsim. This scenery is fully compatible with Prasong’s VTBD from Thaiflight.com.
-not competible with any ground environmental add-on
EUR 13.44 excl. VAT
EUR 24.00 excl. VAT
EUR 10.00 excl. VAT
EUR 10.00 excl. VAT
EUR 9.99 excl. VAT
EUR 16.76 excl. VAT