New Flankers From Bear Studios
The Shenyang J-11B with NATO reporting name: Flanker B+ is a single-seat, twin-engine jet fighter based on the Soviet-designed Sukhoi Su-27 (NATO reporting name: Flanker) air superiority and Multi-role fighter produced by the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation (SAC).
The People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) of the People's Republic of China (PRC) is the sole operator of the aircraft.
J-11B is a 3.5 Generation multi-role combat aircraft capable of all-weather day/night operation. In PLAAF, J-11 takes similar position as F-15C Eagle and F-15E Strike Eagle in USAF.
The J-11B Flanker B+ from Bear Studios is an accurate and in-depth simulation product for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 & FSX (ESP/Prepar 3D). In this product, we make complex systems and operating procedures simulating reference from a real combat aircraft.
Note: For flight simulator versions differences and limitations, not all animations and/or features may function during solo or multiplayer flight.
The complete feature list includes:
- in depth simulation designed for aircraft system based on official published papers related to Engine, Hydraulic Machinery, Avionics, Radar, Flight Control and Navigation system on J-11.
- highly efficient and detailed external modeling for J-11. Delivery and Jettison sequence recreating from real aircraft.
- Weapons and storages individually modeled with weight.
When selected weapons/storage released from aircraft, SMS (Storage Management System) will detect status and take dynamic changes.
- Custom keystroke mapped to gaming devices for HOTAS setups.
- highly detailed Virtual cockpit (VC) features:
- High resolution textures with sharp gauge text.
- Emissive Avionics, MFD and HUD.
- Flood light and Console light in 2 colors, MFD and Gauge Back light for Night Flight, Interior lights controlled by individually light control switches, simulating electrical bus behavior.
- Switch-able cockpit positions both in FS2004 and FSX (2-seats only)
- KLJ-11/N-001VE Multi-role Fire Control Radar and Electrical Optical Sensor (EOS/IRST/LDT) system simulation.
This system has 5 main modes, for searching detecting and calculation of fire control solution to designated AI target and/or selected fixed ground target, Radar with 6 difference scan sub modes related to proper weapons or working functions
- CRM/ACM Mode for air target
- GMTI Mode for ground moving target
- FTT Mode for ground fixed target
- NAV Aid (Beacon) Mode
- AIFF for ACM/CRM combined Modes
- EOS/FLIR/ IRST system simulation. Stand-alone LST/LDT or coupled working with FCR Radar.
- Integrated Fire Control System simulation
- Ground Control Intercepting System (GCI) simulation.
- all weapons and storages have delivery animate sequence and procedure, controlled by SMS system. Weapons and Stores include:
- PL-8 Air-Air Missile
- SD-10 AMRAAM
- R-73 Air-Air Missile
- R-27 Middle Range Air-Air Missile
- R-77 AMRAAM
- KH-31P/YJ-91 HARM
- X-29T/L AGM
- KAB-500 Laser Guided/TV Guided Bomb
- FAB-500 free fall bomb
- S-13 130mm Unguided Rocket
- J-11B can carry China build Air-Air missiles and all type of air-ground guided/unguided weapons, Upgraded J-11A/SU-27SK/UBK in J-11B develop program can carry Russian missiles and unguided air-ground weapons. This different reflects current status from China PLAAF`s flanker fleet.
- fully animated canopy and ejection sequences.
- Procedural animation system including:
- Missile launches (7 types, with smoke tail and flame attached to animated missiles shape).
- KAB/FAB Bomb release (4 types, with animated bomb delivery).
- Rocket launches, with smokes tail and flame attached to rockets shapes
- Jettison (emergency or selective).
- Boarding ladder, air intake blockage covers, visible controlled by conditional status
- Full pilot articulation with autonomous movement and gesturing.
- Build-in FCS controlled flight control surfaces.
- Speed brake and hydraulics power simulation
- Real functional Drag Chute, animated and rotated by conditional status, deploy with real limitation related to real aircraft.
- Automatically trailing and leading edge flaps. Controlled by related conditional status
- Tip vapor effects. Afterburner and engine flame Effect, controlled by conditional status
- Gsh-30-1 Gun system and effect simulation.
- Cockpit sound system for warning and advisor voice (FSX only).
- Built-in exterior lights for landing, taxing, Dim-able navigation and beacon lights.
- 77 pages of Operational Flight Manual
- Simulated combat capability:
- Radar Guided Missile / Radar Homing Missile simulation
- Laser Guided Bomb simulation
- GPS guided AGM simulation
- EOS/IRST/FLIR LST and LTD simulation (no IR imagery).
- Stand-alone ECM/ESM system with advisor display.
- 8 models with different typical payload configurations reference from real J-11B aircrafts. Additional J-11A /Su-27/UBK models for carry Russian upgraded weapons and systems.
- Advanced graphics /back lighting techniques. Highly accurate, custom designed avionic displays (MFD, HUD, DTU, CNI displays)
- Custom Auto Throttle for Cruise, Approach and Takeoff Status, continually adjust by Flight Control System.
- Custom 10-mode autopilot which mimics the actual J-11 FCS:
- Barometric Altitude Hold (BALT).
- Radar Altitude Hold (RALT).
- Flight Path Angle Hold (FPAH)
- Heading Select (HSEL).
- Custom in-flight waypoint reprogramming via build-in GPS system.
- Coupled Waypoint (CPL WPT).
- Coupled Sequence (CPL SEQ).
- Coupled TACAN (Ground-based TACAN navigation)
- Coupled Beacon (Ground-based Beacon navigation).
- GCI Coupled Vector for Air-Air Intercepting (GCI CMD)
- Manually select mach number and flight altitude for auto pilot and radar intercept system via build in control panels.
- Functional Hydraulics, Failure, Electrical, Fuel, Auxiliary Power System (APU), Engine Working Limitation and adjust system (ECU)… and more.