The Cessna 195 is a post-war business aircraft with uses similiar to many light jets today.
It is a 3 passenger, 5 seater aircraft that was perfectly suited for executive transport and has the ability to get in and out of short airstrips.
Powered by a HUGE 300 horsepower engine, this aircraft soars at cruising speeds of 170 miles per hour and can fly for almost 800 nautical miles. Today, the Cessna 195 is an extremely rare, high performance aircraft that allows the pilot to ride in style and get the job done.
The Flysimware Cessna 195 features an accurate and visually pleasing model of the Cessna 195.
Modeled are actual functions of the aircraft including the primer, HSI operation, VATSIM-compatible transponder, and realistic flap operation. This model also includes all 3D guages, custom pilots, ground and servicing visual addons, service mode for swinging engine and hundreds of animations. All of these features come at no cost to flight simulator performance and was thoroughly tested by a real aircraft owner of 20 years.
By purchasing the Flysimware Cessna 195 you are diving in to the most authentic post-war executive transport experience with a touch of modern systems. This aircraft will bring you many hours of enjoyment and an appreciation for post-war aircraft.
Real world high quality 3D gauges
2 custom control panels
High quality textures (Bump / World Reflections / Skin Mesh)
Bonus custom sound module include over 44 bonus sounds
VARIATIONS: 2 Models
5 seater - LANDPLANE (GTX330)(GNS530)
5 seater - SEAPLANE (RT359A)(GPS496)
PAINT THEMES : 4 Themes
Yellow - N9833A (Willard's Plane)
Red - N553CA (Flysim Model)
Chrome - N553CA
White - N394HK
Rev 2.0 UPDATES: JAN 28, 2016
1. Chrome model was missing side ashtrays and fuel selector
2. All models besides the float plane got our newer GPS/TRANSPONDER/AUDIO units
3. Lights now work during daytime
4. Audio panel now has a working COM 1/2 for receiving both radios
5. HSI heading bug animation fixed
6. P3D preview window scale fixed
7. Compass direction and texture updated.
8. To and From pointers added to the HSI.
9. Altitude barameter dial has a new improved texture