LFQQ – Lille Lesquin (Dpt59 - France) represents an extremly detailed French Regional airport in the North of France. It includes high-definition textures of ground and buildings as well as night textures. The scenery covers about 50 km2 and adds to the airport an extended photorealistic area including specific autogen and VFR landmarks and nearby road traffic.
The scenery can be used as a standalone product or in addition to the Nord Pas de Calais scenery without any adaptation. Due to its particular concept, the scenery is entirely compatible with any mesh of your choice.
- Lille Lesquin Airport: extremly detailed airport with its surrounding.
- Photo-real high definition ground and buildings textures including night textures.
- Specific autogen included for the entire zone of 50km².
- Road traffic included.
- Numerous customized and generic 3D objects.
- Stand-alone product:can be used on its own, or embedded in the Nord Pas de Calais VFR scenery without any modification.
- Independent conception of Mesh (all Mesh are compatible) .
- Charts SIA – VAC – IAC – ARRDEP are provided.