FsPassengers is an add-on for Flight Simulator that will completely revolutionize the way you fly in Flight Simulator (FSX or FS9). Here are just some of the features of FsPassengers:
- Add passengers to your flights! Finally, you're not alone in the sky.
- Passengers react to how you fly your plane. Hear them scream if you make drastic mistakes, and get their opinion of your flight in real time.
- Provide in-flight passenger services such as movies, music, and drinks.
- Make money for successful flights; be fined if you do something wrong.
- Manage an airline (make money, manage aircraft fleets, etc).
- Maintain your aircraft in good condition, otherwise you may experience unique and suprising failures.
- Create and maintain pilot careers.
- Keep detailed logs and statistics for every flight you make (great for virtual airlines).
- Fly through dangerous parts of the world, and risk the safety of your plane, crew, or passengers!
- Export your flight to your Virtual Airline.
- This add-on includes more than 200 in-flight sounds to immerse you in the ambiance of flight. Hear feedback from your co-pilot, flight attendants, passengers; listen to ATC chatter, music, GPWS, and more.
- All screens and reports work in full screen. No need to quit FS.
FsPassengersX for FSX new major features! (added to the list above)
- FsP2004 database compatible: continue your career on FsPassengersX
- 7 new sound pack (voices) also french and german.
- 1200 sound in total. 80'000 lines of codes
- Three flight modes (normal , aerobatic, flight tour)
- New unique failures with visual effect and sound.
- Mini report now is a gauge, no framerate drop, transparency
- Many more new features, try the free demo !
An FsPassengers flight starts with the loading of your aircraft, which brings you to the first unique feature of FsP: the aircraft payload dialog. Now you can really load your aircraft--ANY aircraft you have--without needing to quit Flight Simulator!
Once the flight starts, every piloting mistake you make will be tracked and stated in a post-flight report: G-force excess, too much bank, rolling outside landing strip, forgetting lights, flaps, seat belts, door opening during flight, excess climb or descent rate, and much more. If your flying technique is really bad, you can hurt your passengers, and in extreme cases you can even hear them scream from the cabin! Speaking of sounds, there are more than 200 sounds that you can hear in flight: co-pilot, hostess, GPWS, ATC chatter, music, sound effects, and many more.
When the flight ends you will see a post-flight report that will describe how the flight went. If you run a company you will be rewarded with money based on ticket prices, oil prices, distance flown, number of passengers, cargo weight, airport taxes and other things. If you crash, you will lose money (your insurance will have to pay the damages) and your company's reputation will suffer. FsPassengers also contains a lot of unique features never seen in Fs. See the screenshots section to see some of them.
FsPassengers is full of dialog, in-flight and end-flight reports, statistics, a passengers list, company pilot and aircraft manager etc. etc.