EUR 24.95 excl. VAT
This scenario was building from studies and research on the International Airport of Rio de Janeiro / Galeão. This is a replica of the airport "real", everything was done in accordance, general lighting, runways, taxiways, patios, decks, buildings, hangars, terminals and other, consistent with the 95% Galeão Airport.
Version 2.0 features:
- New Pier South Terminal
- New Floor and Layout Pier South
- New Boarding Bridges
- New Jetways Textures
- New Layout Solo TPS1 / TPS2
- New Layout Patio Loads Terminal
- New Texture of the Patio Floor and Taxiways
- New Track Texture 15/33
- New Track Texture 10/28
- Added South Pier Solo Service.
- Patio Lighting Adjustment
- Performance Tuning
- New boarding bridges
- New Fingers Textures
- Faithful replica Airport Antônio Carlos Jobim / Galeão, rendered with real textures and Occlusion environment
- Runways, custom flooring and taxiways, replica texture.
- Auto Gate Synchronized and jetways customized
Plugin used by Marginal
- Static and animated objects, vehicles, people and aircraft
Using Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Grass 3D, true to type lawn from Galeão Airport
- Fixed ground in the airport area
- Built underpass of taxiways M and N (Bridges)
- Customized Approach Lights Systems ALS
- Night texture and HDR lighting
- Soil Service animating and aircraft traffic
- Animation reform in progress.
- Included Corcovado Mountain and Christ the Redeemer
- Expansion of Animation (works) from Galeão Airport 2016
The International Airport of Rio de Janeiro / Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim (IATA: GIG, ICAO: SBGL) is the second largest international airport in Brazil. It has the largest airport site in Brazil, the most important air gateway to the entire state of Rio de Janeiro.
It has 62 parking positions for aircraft with 38 boarding bridges and too remote. The airport is also served by one of the largest and most modern and best-equipped Cargo Logistics Terminals in Brazil.
The Galleon has the second largest runway in Brazil, with 4.200m, second only to the Lane Hawk Peixoto EMBRAER, that with 4967 meters long. The RIOgaleão was the first airport in the country and Latin America to be able to receive Airbus A380 aircraft, after the airport meet all the requirements needed to receive and safe operation of these aircraft, in accordance with applicable law and procedures accepted by the FAA legislation.
On January 5, 1999, a federal law changed the airport's name in honor of the musician and composer Antônio Carlos Jobim, who died in 1994.
EUR 18.40 excl. VAT
EUR 13.20 excl. VAT
EUR 15.00 excl. VAT
EUR 15.08 excl. VAT
EUR 15.92 excl. VAT
EUR 10.99 excl. VAT