EUR 16.76 excl. VAT
Marseille Provence is the 5th busiest French airport by passenger traffic (8 295 000 passengers in 2012). The airport is a secondary hub for Air France. It is a destination for many European and North African carriers, as well as for several low cost airlines including EasyJet, Ryanair and Vueling.
LFML X 2013 features :
- Marseille Provence airport (LFML) modeled with great attention to detail
- Optimized with the latest techniques to ensure a great experience
- Blends nicely into the default scenery
- Compatible with FranceVFR “Paca volume 2”
- Blended watermasks
- Static Caravelle 12 and Mercure aircraft, static Eurocopter helicopters.
- Many ground vehicles and airport objects.
- Custom ground polygon with true to life markings
- 3-D lights on the taxiways
- Immersive night lighting and textures
- Real life airline assignment at gates and parkings
- added full compatibility to P3D V3.1 (fully compatible with P3D aircraft and cloud shadows)
- hugely upgraded ground polygons with new textures, redrawn taxiway lines for smoother curves, etc.
- added new taxiway C4
- modified night lightning
- issue with autogen exclusion area solved.
EUR 17.50 excl. VAT
EUR 31.05 excl. VAT
EUR 13.50 excl. VAT
EUR 16.55 excl. VAT
EUR 13.00 excl. VAT
EUR 5.99 excl. VAT