AVAILABLE SINCE: .
The Canadair Regional Jet CRJ-200 is a short-range, single-aisle commuter jet and with 1021 built units the most popular regional jet today. The JRollon CRJ-200 brings this famous airliner to the simulator known for its accurate flight dynamics. As a first-ever in X-Plane history, this product features not only stunning visual effects programmend for X-Plane 10, but also various simulated systems like an FMS. The CRJ-200 utilizes Navigraph`s FMS Data Update Service to run the advanced flight management computer so you can follow real world, up to date routes. With this addition the CRJ effectively starts a new era for X-Plane and is the first aircraft in the X-Plane flight simulator to integrate Navigraph`s real world data into the systems. The visual effects include simulated rain, ice, vapour condensation, working windshield wipers, global lighting, self-shadowing cockpit and various independant light sources for an ultimate night-flight experience.
- Custom programmed gauges integrated into the 3D-cockpit, fully operational in both 3D-mode and as 2D-popups
- FMS updateable by Navigraph, free initial data included
- Simulated Electric, Hydraulic, Fuel and Aircon systems
- Fully interactive 3D-cockpit, exterior model and cabin interior
- Simulated ice, rain and condensation
- Wingflex effects based on actual wing load - impressive when flying in turbulent air
- Immersive lighting effects, using features unique of X-Plane 10
- Sounds from Turbine Sound Studios, the renowned supplier of FSX sounds
- Compatible with X-Plane 9.65 or later on Windows, Intel Mac 10.6, Linux (Some special effects require X-Plane 10)
- HD texture, 11 liveries included, more available for free download, free paintkit supplied
- Air Dolomiti
- Air Nostrum
- Air Volga
- Bombardier House Livery
- Air France Brit Air
- British Airways
- Delta Connection
- Jazz Air Canada
- United Express
Ø from 1 Customer Reviews
*Verified Product User*
Quite simply this CRJ 200 is currently the finest regional jet on any platform FSX or XP. It's a little heavy on frames but I've got enough horsepower to run it at 30+ most of the time. It will dip down in the 20's in heavy weather around a detailed airport (Aerosoft) but is still very manageable and I could turn down some rendering options if I wanted to.
Great graphics and sounds, awesome 3d cockpit with Track IR.
It keeps me flying Xplane.
Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account
- Version 1.4 for XP9.55 and up and X-Plane 10 and up
- Internet connection for online activation
requirements for the 64bit version
- 64bit capable CPU (Intel Core2 or later, AMD Athlon64 or later)
- Windows 7 64bit or Windows 8 64bit
- Mac OSX 10.7 Lion or 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 64bit Linux, like Ubuntu 10.04LTS or later
Customers who bought this product also purchased