New Dynamic Build 1.3 for FSX / Prepar3D
These are the new modifications and enhancements on the Aerospool Dynamic by LHC:
- * Performance tune for better frame rates
- * New click and flip Metric to SAE 'Auxilary' gauges added
- * 5 New Interior cockpit Camera views
- * 7 New Exterior Camera views
- * Graphics to rear bulkhead enhanced
- * Rear windows sills smoothly recessed
- * Leather upholstery totally redone to look like the stock factory leather
- * Joystick leather boot assembly modified
- * Front carpet edge stripping modified
- * Post LHC Paint Scheme addons now included in the Installer Pack
- * Male Pilot's eye repaired
- * Exterior model fitted with non functioning instruments for performance boost
- * Now features Prepar3D Installer option (Installer has both P3D and FSX Install Options)
New from the studios of Lionheart Creations, the WT-9 Dynamic by Aerospool. This sleek composite sport plane is an extremely popular plane in Europe, found at most all flight schools. Its performance makes it a great cruiser for trips as well as a popular plane in flying clubs and flight schools. They are also a first choice for glider tow planes across Europe.
The styling of the WT-9 is very sleek and advanced, its airframe using the latest in composite construction technologies, its slippery design enabling it to attain good airspeed ranges yet sporting a very good fuel range.
The Dynamic Sim Versions are sold separately. Please select the 'Sim' version you will be flying in, such as FSX or FS2004.
The Instrument Panel on the Dynamic was created from factory drawings of one of their model ranges, this one featuring the Dynon D-100 and the AvMap GPS system and full battery of analog gauges.
Features of this plane package include;
- High detail Dynon D-100 PFD screen with sub-menu systems and full in-system adjustments and settable and removeable elements from the main screen and popup HSI with detailed flight data, wind direction, flight plan status, etc.
- HS34 sister unit to the D-100; Adjuster knobs for heading, Localizer, and AP ALT. settings. (Easier to manage with knobs then menu-button selections).
- High Functionality Garmin SL-30 Radio with many many features and functions
- High Functionality Garmin GTX-375 Transponder
- FlyBox Prop Pitch Management Computer that can set engine RPM and Pitch automatically. User Friendly.
- Soft night lighting without a dome light for cool, realistic night flights.
- 'IN' aircraft Owners Flight Manual. This enables you to read up on the plane 'in' the aircraft. 40 pages.
- Fuel Flow Management Computer with the fixed gear Dynamic.
- Hideable plexi in the canopy structure of the Dynamics in FSX for those bothered with inner plexi tinting and reflections.
The Dynamic comes with a huge amount of special features.
- Viewable high detail Rotax 112 UL engine complete with Ducati high performance ignition module and 2 stroke oil resevoir
- Selectable Wing Types (with or without Winglets) from 'in' the actual aircraft (flip a switch, the wings change).
- Selectable Fuselage Types (with or without rear windows) from 'in' the actual aircraft (flip a switch, the wings change).
- Selectable Pilot Loadouts (in FS2004 only) with male, female, or couple pilots, or non-laden, from 'within' the aircraft...
- Detachable wings to see what the plane looks like when its about to be transported or stored for the winter.
- Cool small vent windows that have loud air noise when you slide them open.
- Sound effects through out for all switches and levers
On this project, we have decided to include the manual in the actual aircraft. Selecting Shift-9 or clicking on the brown manual in the left pocket inside the virtual cockpit will bring up the large manual that is fully illustrated with many screenshots to go from in how to fly your new Dynamic. The manual is approximately 40 pages and I should say, will probably grow with future updates.
- Multiple pilots; Male, Female. The FS2004 model also has 'couple' loadout.
- Complete high detail Virtual Cockpit with many popup panels and instruments
- Metric Aux. Instruments (3) for European pilots; actual Winter German gauges
- High detail Dynon D-100 PFD electronic screen flight system with sub menu's and various selections and settings created exactly like the real Dynon D-100. Also comes with the HS34 companion 'control' unit for D-100 HDG, CRS, and ALT
- FlyBox Prop Pitch Management Computer (easy to use and explained how it is worked in the manual).
- Comes with both versions of Retractable and Fixed Landing Gear; RG & FG.
- AVMap GPS Screen with HSI readout and various GPS Functions. This is not a fully functioning GPS. The stock FS GPS 500 unit comes with the popup list for programming Direct To flights, etc.
- FS2004 model is the newest in FS9 technology; Unlimited Export. Where older FS9 models were restricted to Vertices being 4MM apart and no less, and a maximum of 65,000 Polygons for the entire model, this now features extremely precise small parts and sports 564,000 Polygons!
- High detail Rotax 112UL Engine with remove-cowling command
- Detachable wings
- Selectable Wings; with or without wingtips
- Selectable fuselages; with or without rear windows
- Prop Mittens for keeping the prop safe after shutdown for storage
- Park Mode with wheel chauks. Luggage is also deployable
- Opening window vents with sound effects of wind
- LHC added Auto Pilot for those that love sight seeing
- Several paint schemes with several featuring metallic paint
- Wild STOL like flight capabilities that enable short field take-offs and fast, agile landings.
- Cruise airspeeds for the RG is 136 Knots; for the FG is 120 Knots (5200 RPM)
These are screenshots of the Dynamic being run through its paces in Flight Simulator. Note the extreme attention to every single nut and bolt on the exterior (and interior) of the plane. Things from cowling quick release screws to the brakes assemblies on the RG variant. Everything possible was reproduced on this high detail virtual aircraft. All the animations, the wild wing design, flaps assemblies, the intricate perimeter of the edges of the canopy structure, the rear cubby compartment with an emergency ELT transmitter (Yellow box), and even deployable baggage.