The Tar Heel State of New Hampshire and its 53,819 sq.miles, with Landscape(tm) autogen coverage, includes:
- 264,318 autogen buildings, including 117,372 accurately placed buildings and 146,946 houses placed by AI
- 1,081,400 forested and wooded areas with vegetation derived from US Government official classifications of ecological regions
- Hundreds of obstacles, digitally compliled by the FAA, and VFR POI like towers, water towers, windmills, grain elevators, and specific buildings presenting hazards to aviation
Landscapes(tm) takes the original Treeline(tm) to the next level by adding buildings and other objects to the trees and enhance ithe experience. The product brings back superior 3-D to photo-scenery and photo-real. Wisconsin is an obvious addition to the range.
Landscapes™ is part of a continuing line of flight simulation products designed to enhance the simulated flying of professional and amateur alike. It covers North America and many other countries to a degree previously impossible and never experienced. Currently the series blankets photo-scenery for 49 US states, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, and now Wisconsin.
With the series, you can complete your photo-scenery and take it to the next level with full 3D autogen. You no longer should put up with the bleak low-level flat landscape of photo-scenery. Don't put up with the approximation to reality of some products. Overcome the complete lack of real-world spatial features in the original simulation products. Fly in a VFR environment rich with the real-world format of your existing scenery and enhanced by the realistic 3D scenery of VFR-series derived from 1:24000 detail scale commercial mapping data – equivalent to USGS Topo Map detail and numerous other sources for the USA and 1:25,000 for the UK.
This scenery eliminates or reduces the problems produced by imagery – lack of seasonal differences, uneven colors or contrast across various tiles – by covering the ground with FS native autogen capable of reflecting time but not laid out relatively randomly and in repetitive tiles like FSX autogen and other traditional FS scenery add-ons. This 3D landscape shows what is there when you fly over a location as it should be shown.
Works with all the most popular photo-real imagery
The product makes no changes to your available autogen object libraries (original or any installed add-on textures) and frame rates are the same as they would be for rendering similar amounts of 3D scenery using the same setup.
For FSX and FSX-SE (for non-commercial use) and VFR-Series Pro™ for Prepar3D (intended for commercial use only)
Landscapes™ states are available separately or in bundles:
- Landscapes™ USA™ Complete – all the lower 48 plus Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the USVI
- Landscapes™ USA™ East – states east of the Wisconsin plus Puerto Rico, and the USVI
- Landscapes™ USA™ West - states west of the Wisconsin plus Hawaii
The product adds autogen, for the Eastern States alone, covering 923,596 sq.miles (2,392,103 sq.km), there are:
- 41,520,109 autogen buildings - exactly placed where data was available or placed by AI process
- 78,338,814 wooded or forested areas and individual trees in cities and towns
- Thousands of FAA-registered obstacles and VFR POI like towers, water towers, windmills, grain elevators
- Original Treeline areas have been updated to correct many issues of accuracy, e.g. trees on major roads