This module is completely plug&play (no need of USB driver). Only needs SIOC with your favourite configuration file that will link with the simulator via FSUIPC or IOCP.
Whit this module you can manage the EFIS functions.
The module is fully compatible with the rest of IOCards and other Opencockpits modules.
You can use the USB port for feeding the module and an external power source (5 volts, 500 mA) for backlights. The backlight is warm white.
The module admits any configuration defined by the user, and can link with any other software like ON-737, Project Magenta, Level-D 767, iFly, ProSim, Aerowinx Precision Simulator 747,...
Simulation module that manages the following flight modes:
- Connection to USB port (no drivers needed).
- Flight sims admitted: X-Plane, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004 and FSX (the last one via FSUIPC).
- Backlight included.
- No additional cards needed.
- Possibility of linking with other Opencockpits modules or modules from other manufacturers.
- Totally programmable.
- Module completely finished.
- Dimensions aprox W:118mm H:64mm D:102mm. (D:57mm without box).