Overland - Incheon International Airport (RKSI)
As the main hub for Korean Air and Asiana Airlines, Incheon is one of the busiest airports in East Asia. From Japan, Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways have service almost all hours everyday.
Since its opening in March 29 2001, construction is being continued on several stages, while in 2008, the most expected third parallel 4,000 m runway has been completed. In this package, you will see the third runway which wasn't included in default FS2004 and FSX.
Newly added airport vehicles and general vehicles in full 3D!
Both airport vehicles and ground vehicles are also in 3D. Parking lots full of cars make your flight superior.
Satellite photograph are used around the airport.
Airport Enhancement Services (AES) is supported in FS2004, FSX will follow with AES2.05!
System requirements for FSX:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration Pack)
- Windows 7(64bit/32bit), Vista(32bit), XP SP2/SP3(32bit) *
- Pentium 3 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 256 MB VRAM (512 MB recommended)
- Installations-Size: 530 MB
System requirements for FS2004:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Windows 7(64bit/32bit), Vista(32bit), XP(32bit), Me, 2000, 98 *
- 256 MB RAM
- 32 MB VRAM
- Installations-Size: 220 MB
Note: We have tested Windows 7 on our local system, however please refer to Microsoft's official website for compatibility information.