Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport (IATA: XMN, ICAO: ZSAM) is the airport serving the city of Xiamen in Fujian Province, China. It is the main base of Xiamen Airlines and TAECO, an aircraft maintenance provider. The airport is located on the north side of Xiamen Island. Construction of a new terminal started in October 2011 and is expected to be completed by 2014.
In 2010, Xiamen airport was the 9th busiest airport in China in terms of cargo traffic, and the 11th busiest in terms of passenger traffic with 13,206,217 passengers and the 13th busiest airport by traffic movements. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
* Accurate airport terminal buildings, hangars (Taeco Engineering and Xiamen Airlines) and freight warehouses;
* Haicang Bridge and Wu Yuan Bridge;
* Custom vegetation;
* Volumetric grass;
* Realistic night lighting ambiance;
* 15cm/pixel photoreal landclass;
* Season coloration typical of the region;
* Static vehicles and airplanes;
* AI boats and road traffic;
* Weathered runway and apron markings;
* Custom highrise buildings correctly placed along approach paths;
* Product will be AES compatible in the near future;
* ....and more.