Welcome to Sandspit missions B.C. FSX
Fly a normal work day into and out of Sandspit airport British Columbia CYZP as a bush pilot to several beautifull locations around the area.
You will be flying everything from the Grand Caravan to the DeHavilland Beaver on work missions to flying tourist to see geese and whales.A serious challenge wiil be thrown your way too in some of the missions. You will also be taken into the Sandspit terminal for refreshments and a warm fire in the terminal's fireplace.There is also plenty of water action such as the famous BC Ferries to area fishing boats to animated characters walking around.
This pack is fully DX10 ready for FSX with attached effects and has no BGL scenery for ultimate framerates.
- RDJ_Sandspit_adventure_1 "You are Steve Colt, a highly respected bush pilot in British Columbia, Canada. You make part of your living flying in tourist to Sandspit airport to visit the unusual terminal there for coffee and doughnuts. Then you take them on a flight around the Islands there to spot some Orca whales in the Pacific Ocean.Plus show them some of the Islands history."
- RDJ_Sandspit_adventure_2 "You are Steve Colt, a highly respected bush pilot in British Columbia Canada. You make part of your living flying mail and packages to remote areas of the Queen Charlotte Islands.This particular flight may have a few surprises along the way.Take off and find out what they are!. "
- RDJ_Sandspit_adventure_3 Description="You are Steve Colt, a highly respected bush pilot in British Columbia Canada. You make part of your living flying campers and canoe trips by floatplane out of Sandspit air terminal area.You get them in to tight places among the steep mountains of the Queen Charlotte Islands.Go make your pay!"
- RDJ_Sandspit_adventure_freeflight "Sandspit free flight mission in the float plane. Take the plane up for a spin and go wherever you want. A mission compass marker will also be on at home"
- RDJ_Sandspit_adventure_freeflight_2 "Free flight mission out of Sandspit airport. Take off and fly where you want.The compass will also be on at home"