ANNOUNCING REX FS2004 WITH OVERDRIVE!
REX OverDrive for FS9 consists of everything REX for FS9 offers, including an ADDITIONAL 1GB of HD quality textures. The processes used in creating these newer textures allowed for much more fidelity and realism and have become widely accepted in the flight simulator community. On top of the already 14,000+ textures included within REX for FS9, enjoy an additional 256 cirrus and 192 3D cumulus and stratus cloud formations, 2 sets of asphalt runways, 1 set concrete runways, 9 sets asphalt taxiways, 9 sets of concrete taxiways, 1 set of a snowy runway, 6 sets of dawn sky colors, 19 sets of day sky colors, 8 sets of dusk sky colors, and 4 sets of wave animations & water sets All in HD quality and user-scalable!
REX FS2004 with OverDrive is a complete photo-realistic, hi-definition environmental weather and texture package with flight planning capabilities for Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004. Includes a robust selection of beautiful user-selectable or automatically-selectable sky, cloud themes and other environment textures, real-world and custom weather generators, real-time weather reporting & updating.
REX Game Studios is committed to maximizing the weather, planning and flight realism experienced by their flight simulator customers. With over 8 years of research and development, the REX line of products have become the benchmark utility for the discerned flight simulator pilot, offering a wealth of features and advances in technology.
REX FS2004 with OverDrive FEATURES:
- Full-featured, industrial strength weather engine (Built on real life meteorological algorithms using synoptic, meso-scale, and micro environment weather formulas for real and custom weather)
- Random weather generator
- Over 3GB of textures included!
- Hi-definition, ultra-realistic 3D clouds and realistic rendering of cirrus clouds as seen in the real world
- Sky color environments, including smoothing horizon transition & visibility smoothing for dawn, day, dusk & night textures
- Convincingly real water environments with tropical reef simulation (end user color controllable, including tropical with reef simulations, inland and ocean, environment variants & coloring.
- Airport environments (photo-real asphalt & concrete runway textures, asphalt taxiways, concrete taxiways, realistic taxiway markings, airport signage and general photorealistic airport ground scenery)
- Multiple variations of sun, lens flare & lightning bolt algorithms, which creates a visually stunning array of lightning situations
- Fully integrated to select sky, cloud, water, airport, and effect themes based upon weather situation, season, and other synoptic, mesoscale, and micro weather conditions
- Enhanced Cloud Simulation to give a more 3D volumetric feel to cloud structures and the atmosphere
- Lighting environments (runway lighting including simulated ground glow, stunningly realistic aircraft spotlights with variations for small to large aircraft, aircraft strobe lights, variations for add-on aircraft as well)
- 3d cloud & water resolution options for performance preference
- Flexibility to work in tandem with other vendor weather & texture packages
- User-friendly intuitive and visually pleasing interface
Many more screenshots and videos are available at the REX Website.