REX Soft Clouds FS9 Edition is the new volumetric-like soft cloud texture add-on for FS9 (FS2004). This soft cloud pack gives a true volumetric feel to your flight simulator clouds!
This package is compiled from years of feedback from current REX customers to meet a specific demand! REX Soft Clouds FS9 realistically enhances the FS9/FS2004 cloud environment. You will also truly experience better haze and fog generation.
REX Soft Clouds is tailored to low and high-end systems alike and is fully network capable.
EXTREMELY frame-rate friendly! REX Soft Clouds contains FPS critical files, optimizing the flight simulator environment.
A large, easy to read user-interface and texture installation is lightning fast! REX Soft Cloud textures install into the simulator instantly. Once click and you're off! The modern user interface is large, easy to navigate and highly legible.
Built-in Auto Update feature! The built-in Auto Update technology allows REX Simulations to quickly, effectively and effortlessly deliver periodic and crucial updates to our customers.
FEATURE LIST AND ENHANCEMENTS
- 512 cloud textures, compiled into 16 full sets. (High definition textures will be released when ready as a free update to all Soft Clouds users)
- Better in-cloud lightning representation
- A large, easy to read user-interface
- Lightning-fast texture installation
- Ability to auto-start simulator after texture injection
- Network capable
- Unique types of cloud base structures
- Low/Mid-level 3D clouds, including Stratus, Cumulonimbus, Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Altostratus and Altocumulus
- Built-in check for updates feature
- Texture options for 32bit and DXT3 (for lower-end systems)