Black Forest Route
Experience one of the most beautiful German railway routes in Microsoft Train Simulator!
The route contains the "Hoellentalbahn" (Black Forest Route) from Freiburg to Titisee and the continuing "Drei-Seen-Bahn" (Three Lakes Route) to Seebrugg on the Lake Schluch. This 50 km long route is one of the most beautiful routes in Germany, which has the highest elevated station in the country (Feldberg-Bärental) and with a gradient of up to 5.5%, gives the train engineer a real challenge.
All 14 yards have been re-modelled in high detail. The original landscape with its numerous bridges, tunnels, typical buildings and villages, allow a realistic journey through the Black Forest on your PC.
Three original locomotives with matching trains and cabs for this route, as well as interesting, especially created activities make the Black Forest Route an extensive add-on for Microsoft Train Simulator.
- Route from Freiburg to Seebrugg
- Very exact elevation model for the Black Forest
- 14 detailed original stations
- Rolling Stock:
- Steam engine, series 85 with original cab
- Electric engine, series101 with original cab
- Electric engine, series143 with original cab
- Passenger cars: InterRegio, historic wagons of the last 70 years
- Double-deck trains (DBUZ)
- Numerous goods wagons
- Over 700 m difference in altitude in incredible scenery
- Unique signalling system with an `oncoming train control´
- New Activities
- Extensive manual
- Microsoft Train Simulator
- Pentium III 1GHz, 256 MB RAM
- 32 MB Grafikkarte
- Install size: 500 MB