This new route for Microsoft Train Simulator lets the PC train driver take a train from Brighton on the south coast of the UK right into the heart of London to "Victoria Terminus". The two main operators on this route, Thameslink and South Central provide the rolling stock on this approximately 53 miles (88km) long track.
The Express Route covers 28 original detailed stations including Gatwick Airport, Clapham Junction (busiest station in UK) and of course London Victoria, to give a highly detailed impression of approaching London in a train. Realistic rebuilt bridges, tunnels and landscapes are also features of this route.
The package comes with a rolling stock of three drivable passenger trains, South Central Class 377 (Electrostar), Thameslink & South Central Class 319 plus a drivable Network Rail MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle) used for maintenance, all including original cabs. In addition, it contains a South Central Class 455 as an AI train.
London-Brighton Express also holds 15 activities designed around a passenger service on this route with many intermediate `role plays´ for the users enjoyment, which makes it an extensive add-on for Microsoft Train Simulator.
- Route London to Brighton
- 28 detailed original stations
- Realistic rebuilt bridges, tunnels and landscapes
- Rolling Stock:
- South Central Class 377 (Electrostar) incl. cab
- Thameslink & South Central Class 319 incl. cab
- Network Rail MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle) incl. cab
- South Central Class 455, AI train
- 15 new activities
- Extensive manual German/English/French
- Brighton Terminus
- Preston Park
- Burgess Hill
- Haywards Heath
- Three Bridges
- Gatwick Airport
- (Slow line - Redhill, Merstham, Coulsdon South) Purley
- Purley Oaks
- South Croydon
- East Croydon
- Thornton Heath
- Streatham Common
- Wandsworth Common
- Clapham Junction
- Battersea Park
- Victoria Terminus
- Microsoft Train Simulator
- Pentium III 1.2GHz, 256 MB RAM
- 32 MB GPU