EUR 19.90 excl. VAT
EUR 15.40 incl. VAT
EUR 12.94 excl. VAT
Ministro Pistarini International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Ezeiza Ministro Pistarini) (IATA: EZE, ICAO: SAEZ) is located 22 km (14 mi) south-southwest of Buenos Aires or Capital Federal, the capital of Argentina. The airport covers an area of 3,475 ha (8,587 acres) and is operated by Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 S.A.
The airport is named after general and politician Juan Pistarini (1882-1956), but is more commonly known as Ezeiza International Airport because of its location in the city of Ezeiza in Greater Buenos Aires. It is the country's largest international airport and a hub for the international routes of Aerolíneas Argentinas. The first civilian flight from what is now London Heathrow Airport flew to Ministro Pistarini International Airport in 1946.
This airport was built between 1945 and 1949; at the time, it was the largest one in Latin America and the only one with three runways, forming an A. That means: three crossed runways (05/23, 11/29 and 17/35), forming three 60° angles. In 1997, RWY 05/23 was closed and now it is used for large aircraft (such as the Airbus A340 or Boeing 747) for parking while cleaning and refueling.
In 2009, the airport handled 7,924,759 passengers and 93,346 aircraft movements.
Offering efficient service and a range of amenities expected by today's traveler, many locals in Buenos Aires often refer to the city's airport as simply 'Ezeiza', due to its locality. Every day, Ezeiza Airport handles literally thousands of passengers and comprises three terminals, International Terminal A, the secondary Aerolineas Argentinas Terminal B and the National Terminal C.
Source: Airport Guides
- Highly detailed rendition of Ministro Pistarini Intl' Airport - Ezeiza, Buenos Aires SAEZ
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Includes the new Aerolineas Argentinas Hangar 5 complex
- Featuring the brand new control tower
- Specular maps on glass terminals
- Semi-transparent glass on jetways
- Full night illumination
- 103km² of photoscenery with full custom autogen
- Photoscenery features full night illumination and seasonal variations
- Custom animated cars on highway for FS9 version
- Stock animated cars on highway and airport adjacent roads for FSX version
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- FS9 version compatible with default and add-on FS9 scenery
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- FSX/P3D version extra: 1000km² of vector scenery with roads, landclass, parks, etc...
- Usage of FS9 SDK for the FS9 version for best performance
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
EUR 21.81 excl. VAT
EUR 15.08 excl. VAT
EUR 29.00 excl. VAT
EUR 15.08 excl. VAT
EUR 19.80 excl. VAT
EUR 28.45 excl. VAT