EUR 18.00 excl. VAT
EUR 13.92 incl. VAT
EUR 11.70 excl. VAT
Welcome to São Paulo, one of the world's largest cities. Welcome to Guarulhos Airport, Brazil's main airport, located 25 kilometers from downtown São Paulo. The airport has recently opened a beautiful glass terminal which now hosts most international flights. There are over 40 airlines operating at the airport, with flights to 23 countries and over 100 cities in Brazil and the world.
The airport has been carefully modeled attentively textured, featuring all airport architecture and adjacent areas crafted to confirm FS's slogan of "As Real As It Get's" giving you a being there feeling never never before.
- Highly detailed Guarulhos Airport / SBGR
- Full night illumination
- 165km² of photoscenery featuring full autogen, seasonal variation and seamless blending with the default environment
- Specular maps on terminal windows
- See-through windows with detailed interior for wings A, B, C, D, Terminal 4, MOP (Provisional Operating Module) as well as the newly completed Terminal 3
- Includes the new Terminal 3
- Compatible with default FSX scenery
- Compatible with add-on mesh.
- Compatible with add-on landclass
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other São Paulo Sceneries / Photosceneries
- Usage of the FSX SDK for FSX version and FS9 SDK for FS9 version
EUR 20.00 excl. VAT
EUR 13.45 excl. VAT
EUR 15.04 excl. VAT
EUR 23.49 excl. VAT
EUR 14.50 excl. VAT
EUR 24.00 excl. VAT