Area: Southern England, and South Wales
UK2000 VFR Airfields Volume1 includes 78 airfields in the South of England and Wales. This geographical area is the same as the 'Gen-X' VFR photographic ground scenery released by Horizon simulation software. Although designed to fit in to 'Gen-X', users do NOT need this to use this product, how ever I would recommend it for the ultimate visual experience. This version 2 also blends in well with ORBX England.
Each airfields is made to a high standard with photo real textures in many places. A lot of the airfields are totally new, but some parts are imported from previous work but updated in many ways. Designed specially for FSX, the scenery uses a lot of the FSX objects and effects, like moving road traffic, flying birds and conventional 'AFD' taxiways and runways.
The scenery is compatible with FSX SP1, Acceleration and SP2 and Gold variants.
- Taxiways and aprons that line up with VFR Photographic scenery
- FSX animation like flying Birds and moving road traffic
- Compatible with Gen-X VFR Photographic scenery
- Compatible with Orbx FTX England
- Compatible with Just Flight "Real VFR" Photographic scenery
- Airfield terrain remodelled to avoid 'Cliffs'
- Thousands of Objects
- Open hangers (at some airfields)
- Uses FSX Ground system, reflective 'wet' runways ect
- FSX Moving Jetways at Large airports
- ALL Airports included in area, no omissions even Heathrow and T5! (Note: Large airport scenery is not as detailed as the UK2000 Xtreme range)
- UK Specific airfield details where possible, including UK Grass runway markings
- Works with all FSX versions
- 100% Pure FSX Coding, and fast frame rates.
- 78 Airfields
Boscombe Down (MOD)
Isle of Wight(Sandown)
Kent Int (RAF Manston)
St. Athan (DERA)
Wycombe Air Park
UK2000 VFR Airfields, is produced by UK2000 Scenery
and is not associated or linked with any other company using the words "VFR Airfields"