The downloadpackage contains 5 locomotives, 1 driving trailer, 2 coaches, 5 scenarios, 3 free roam scenarios, manuals.
The package contains the locomotive BR111, the Bxf driving trailer and the ABx / Bx coaches in grey-orange.
Also included are 5 scenarios for the route Cologne-Duesseldorf.
- BR111 grey-orange There are five BR111 with different equipment included ( Buffer, Pantograph, dynamic Numbers )
- Bxf driving trailer grey-orange
- ABx 1. / 2. class grey-orange
- Bx 2. class grey-orange
With the purchase of virtual railroads DB BR111 & DBbzf driving trailer you will receive a vehicle for RailWorks 4 / TS2013 that mirrors very closely the operation and performance of the real Deutsche Bahn vehicles within the limits of the host simulator. Accordingly, it is important to spend a certain amount of time learning how to operate the locomotive and the driving trailer.
- Railworks 3 features ( raindrops, train lights )
- Prototypical driving performance during acceleration and braking
- 28 notches for driving
- acoustic wheel slip, and slip through warning
- Monitoring of traction motor heating and cut-out when limits are exceeded
- Manually operated traction motor blower (FML) for cooling the traction motor
- Faults like electric malfunction and empty sandboxes
- ZWS und ZDS ( Time Division Multiplex )mode
- SIFA und PZB90
- TAV Door control
- ZZA (train destination boards)
- Individually controllable pantographs
- vR Message Windows System
- two-level train lights and cab lights
- realistic Sound (optimized for EAX Soundcards)
- special AI Sound
- switchable options for AI and player train