WILCO - E-JET SERIES
EUR 36.95 TTC
EUR 31.05 HT
DISPONIBLE DEPUIS: .
The Embraer 170/190 range of airliners are an entirely new family of aircraft, with state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, superior cabin comfort and extraordinary and uncompromising performance.
- Highly detailed Embraer 170/190 with Lineage 1000 as BONUS
- Fly up to 120 passengers with a range of over 2,400 Nm
- New generation flight deck
- Detailed interiors with superb details
- Ultra realistic dual FMS
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
Embraer E-Jets Series is definitely the most serious Boeing and Airbus competitor !
Wilco Publishing attributes "Pilot in Command" label
The Pilot in Command label is Wilco's assurance of realism, quality and attention to detail, making this one of the most sophisticated aircraft expansions you can fly in Microsoft® Flight Simulator.
- Highly detailed Embraer 170 and 190 with as BONUS the Lineage 1000, the luxury version of the Embraer 190
- Flight Simulator X viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cabin,...
- Jetways and luggage trucks connection animations (FSX only).
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) feature superb details, including seats, plasma screens, catering and a luxury interior for the Lineage 1000
- Embark and be welcomed and served by a nice animated flight attendant
- 19 International airlines including official Embraer house livery
- Realistic flight dynamics created and tested by active Embraer pilot and based on manufacturer specifications.
- Truly immersive sound experience with the real plane digitized sounds: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks,...
- Numerous animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows,...
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager and Fuel Planner
- Frame-rate friendly.
- New Generation Full glass cockpit with advanced Honeywell digital avionics
- Photorealistic 2D panels with multiple subpanels : overhead, pedestal,...
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat (FSX, under virtual cockpit mode)
- Colour Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection Mode
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 (!) for a perfect instrument readability.
- About all systems simulated : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function, test system,...
- Computerized Management System called Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimizes engine operation during all phases of the flight and, in turn, reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs).
- Very accurate Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real thing !
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption : follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight !
- Ice detection fully simulated.
FMS Features (Flight Management System)
- Ultra realistic and very complete dual FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function : the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated including HOLD, PROCEDURE TURN,... SID/STAR with DME arc,...
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV and more.
POSSIBILITES DE LIVRAISON
FS2004 151MB FSX 152MB
Clé d'enregistrement après achat, regardez la page détails de commande dans votre compte client.
Extra Downloads (Liveries, Paint Kits etc.) see ->here
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Windows XP/Vista) / Flight Simulator 2004 (Windows XP) or Prepar3D
- Windows XP/Vista 32 bits
- Microsoft FSX Service Packs 1 & 2 (or Acceleration Pack)
- Pentium IV - 1.4 GHz
- 256MB RAM
- 64/128Mb Graphics
- 1Gb disk space.
Hardware Compatibility: Go Flight modules : MCP Pro compatible and Track IR.
Les clients qui ont acheté cet article ont également acheté
EUR 24.95 TTC
EUR 20.97 HT
EUR 14.27 TTC
EUR 11.99 HT
EUR 26.18 TTC
EUR 22.00 HT
EUR 19.94 TTC
EUR 16.76 HT
EUR 34.51 TTC
EUR 29.00 HT
EUR 40.46 TTC
EUR 34.00 HT
Tous les prix incluent la TVA (le cas échéant).