Milviz C310R- Light GA Twin
The C310 first flew in 1954, and remained in production until 1980. Over the years, many models and modifications were made and the aircraft was flown by many around the world. The model depicted in this package is the C310R. It has 2 IO-520-M engines producing 285hp each, 3 bladed Hartzell propellers and an assortment of cockpit/avionics suites. The aircraft is VFR/IFR capable and is suitable for entry level as well as the experienced pilot.
High Performance and Packed with Features!
The C310R's model depicted in this package is a highly detailed replica of its real-life counterpart. The model was created by using high quality digital photos and the high fidelity sounds off of a real C310R owned by one of our testers!
- The aircraft has a max range of 1511 nautical miles, and a top speed of 207 knots so you can travel far and fast with ease. Other outstanding features of this aircraft are:
- 3 different VC setups one of which is fully customizable using your own gauge sets
- 5 different liveries
- High resolution paint kit
- Highly detailed Pilots Operating Handbook: 116 pages written by a real pilot and includes all performance charts and figures. If you choose to, you can fly by the numbers, or fly as casual as you wish!
- High quality sound set recorded from a real Cessna 310R, and programmed by Turbine Sound Studios.
- Extremely realistic night lighting, landing lights and custom effects.
- Flight dynamics tested and tuned by a real C310R pilot as well as other pilots. The aircraft flies just like its real world counterpart!
- Avionics suites include but are not limited to: Garmin GTX 330, Garmin GNS 430, Garmin GNS 530, EDM 700 and any other 3rd party add-on avionics that you have purchased that you wish to install!
- 2d panel available (16:9 only).
- Aircraft features an exterior model manager that enables you to install/remove red gear, chocks, and show/hide the pilot (from external view only).
- Ability to hide the yoke in 3D VC, or 2D cockpit enabling the pilot to access certain switches normally obscured from view by the yoke.
For all support please visit the MilViz C310R Support Forum. Read the instructions there on how to get support access.
The Manuals can be had for free from this location: www.milviz.com/Cessna/Cessna_310R_POH_Manuals.zip.
The Paintkit can be had for free from here : www.milviz.com/Cessna/Paintkit_MilViz_Cessna_310R.zip