OMSI is a realistic omnibus simulator for your home PC. Go back in time to West Berlin of the late 80´s. Be a bus driver on the former omnibus route 92 on a seven mile route across the district of Spandau. Take control of one of the contemporary buses and drive on the roads of Berlin. There are several detailed versions of the MAN double-deckers SD200 and SD202 available from different years of construction.
Important: Please note that the simulator is in english but does not include the english manuals yet. The english manuals will be offered on the 23th February as a free download.
The realistic replication of each vehicle provides true to original simulation in matters of drivability and amount of operating the vehicle. A high detailed gearbox control, physical simulation of the compressed air system as well as a fully functional IBIS and an impressive sound environment guarantee a near perfect level of reality. The lively outside world surprises the user with a realistic landscape, heavy traffic and lots of animated objects.
- The classic versions of the MAN double-decker buses SD200 and SD202 are included
- Realistic and intelligent traffic and detailed landscape
- Realistic and controllable weather and seasonal effects
- Realistic day and night effects
- Many animations and animated objects
- Fully functional IBIS (integrated on-board information system)
- Four different views: driver sight, passenger sight, exterior view or free view
- Script engine to influence the handling characteristics and functions of the bus
- Easy to use, map-based track editorInsert your own vehicles
- Compatible with TrackIR 5
Official developers website: www.omnibussimulator.de
For the installation process and the following online-activation this product needs an active internet connection on the computer.
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz
Working storage: minimum 2 GB RAM
Graphics card: Geforce® ATI Radeon® 256MB
Addition: DirectX: 9.0c or better
Installations-Size: 2 GB
Download-Size: 720 MB
.pdf-Manuals (English): >> Download here <<