EUR 19.90 excl. VAT
EUR 14.21 incl. VAT
EUR 11.94 excl. VAT
Faro Airport (Portuguese: Aeroporto Internacional de Faro) (IATA: FAO, ICAO: LPFR), also known as Algarve Airport, is located 4 km (2.5 mi) to the west of Faro in Portugal. The airport opened in July 1965. A total of 6.4 million passengers used Faro airport in 2015. The airport became a hub for the first time in March 2010, when Ryanair decided to base seven of its aircraft there. The airport gets very busy during the summer months, namely from March to October, to the extent that the airport becomes a slot coordinated airport.
Faro Airport is capable of handling six million passengers a year. There are 22 stands of which 16 are remote, with 60 check-in desks and 36 boarding gates.
Since its opening in 1966 Faro airport has had two major developments, the new passenger terminal building in 1989 and its enlargement in 2001. Faced with growing traffic demand and passenger safety and satisfaction needs, the development plan for 2009–2013, means Faro airport undergoes extensive improvements to runway and infrastructure as well as a widespread renovation of the airport terminal and commercial areas.
Faro has flights from the following airlines:
Aer Lingus, Aigle Azur, Airberlin, Air Nostrum, Air Transat, Arkefly, BA Cityflyer, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Corendon Airlines, Easyjet, Edelweiss Air, Enter Air, Eurowings, Finnair, Flybe, Germania Flug, Germanwings, Icelandair, Jet Time, Jet2.com, Jetairfly, Lufthansa, Luxair, Monarch, Niki, Norwegian, Ryanair SAS Scandinavian, Azores Airlines, TAP Portugal, Thomas Cook, Transaero, Transavia, Travel Service, TUI Nederland, TUIfly, Volotea, Vueling Airlines and XL Airways France.
Sources: Wikipedia and Faro Airport.
- Highly detailed rendition of Faro Airport / LPFR - Portugal
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Includes the new car park layout
- Featuring the renovated control tower
- Specular maps on glass terminals
- Full night illumination
- Photoscenery with full custom autogen
- Photoscenery features full night illumination and seasonal variations
- Stock animated cars on highway and airport adjacent roads for FSX and Prepar3d versions
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- FS9 version compatible with default and add-on FS9 scenery
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FS9 SDK for the FS9 version for best performance
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
EUR 9.00 excl. VAT
EUR 16.80 excl. VAT
EUR 16.76 excl. VAT
EUR 14.00 excl. VAT
EUR 14.56 excl. VAT
EUR 12.56 excl. VAT