EUR 27.49 excl. VAT
Affectionately known as “The Jug,” the P-47 Thunderbolt is as big as the American Spirit and holds a unique honor in the ranks of World War II fighters. Ironically the original concept was born in Russia and can be seen by its rugged and hearty design. Like a gentle giant, the P-47 handles with grace but packs an enormous punch. This plane was much heavier and bulkier than other fighter planes of its day, outweighing aircraft like the Fw 190 by several thousand pounds.
Equipped with a large, powerful radial engine, it looked as tough as it was. However, when British pilots first saw the P-47, it was often mocked due to its size. The light, maneuverable Spitfire’s could get on a P-47’s tail with ease in test trials. What they didn’t know at that time was the P-47 was different type of fighter and the battles were to be fought at higher altitude where the air is thin, using high-energy tactics. Both the British and the Germans soon found out, in the right hands, the P-47 was lethal.
Wings of POWER 3: P-47 Razorback FEATURES
- Big, powerful, fast and amazing high altitude performance.
- The famously rugged 2,300 horsepower Pratt & Whitney R-2800.Fly high and fast above the bad weather and cover the ground at over 400 mph.
- As with every A2A aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out, down to the last rivet.
- Designed and built to be flown "By The Book."
- Custom Cockpit Systems and Gauges for the ultimate in realism taken far beyond what is available by default.
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager, with the ability to load external stores including fuel tanks, bombs, rockets with authentic drag and weight.
- Extensive re-working and streamlining of all coding. We now have a single code base for both SP2 and Acceleration, so
both SP2 and Acceleration will yield 100% full features.
- Naturally animated pilot
- 3D Lights 'M' (built directly into the model) with under-wing landing light than can be turned on, deployed and retracted functional Recognition lights
- Pure3D Instrumentation now with natural physics.
- Gauges have real physics including startup, vibrations and airframe jolts.
- Natural 3D appearance with exceptional performance.
- Smooth movements.
- Sound engineered by our own A2A sound professionals
- Oil pressure system models oil viscosity (oil thickness)
- Authentically modeled hydraulic system
- In cockpit pilot's map for handy in-flight navigation
- Auto-Mixture that actually performs as intended. Now you can set for “auto-rich” or "auto-lean" and the aircraft fuel to air ratio will be automatically determined and set by the carburetor based upon various factors such as altitude.
- Three different models each with a different propeller. Early D20 variant has the smallest propeller while the D22 and D23 have larger Curtiss or Hamilton Standard types.
- Real supercharger and turbocharger modeled with accurate behavior
- Fuel delivery system simulated
- All models include A2A specialized materials with authentic metal
- Pilot's Notes pop-up 2D panel keeps important information easily available
EUR 22.95 excl. VAT
EUR 47.00 excl. VAT
EUR 24.00 excl. VAT
EUR 6.50 excl. VAT
EUR 29.99 excl. VAT
EUR 22.65 excl. VAT