FSDREAMTEAM - GSX GROUND SERVICES FOR FSX P3D
Great Product. Adds all the ground services and adds to the real pilot effect. Had no problems with installation or usage. A must add-on for pilots that have PMDG or aerosoft A318-a321 aircraft.
SIM DESIGN GROUP - FLIGHT SIMULATOR SCENERY SNAPSHOT - FSCUBED FSX P3D
Great tool to backup and restore your Flight Sim Directory with the click of a few buttons
What used to be a user-friendly program for flightsimmers, has turned into a program that is not fit for use by normal users. Any hint of user-friendlyne-
ss is just not there. This is a program created for programmers, with extensive knowledge of how controller functions are programmed in the sim. Many functions need multiple assignments, up to 8 or 10, that are not recognisable from the function list in the simulator and there is no explenation about how functions have to be assigned, or better said, there is no explenation, or manual at all.
This program is an absolute disaster for normal users and just abuses it's name to make it seem something it's not.
MILE HIGH SIMS - KNKX NAS MIRAMAR TOP GUN FSX
Hon Wing Terry Tsui
I bought this airport whilst on sale. Very user friendly on frame rate even on my old computer. It needed to run Vector to correct the runway elevation problem. No regret to have it in my airports list.
MILE HIGH SIMS - KNQX NAVAL AIR STATION KEY WEST
Hon Wing Terry Tsui
I just bought this whilst on sale. I found the software running very user friendly even on my old computer. Generally the scenery is not bad may be it has been updated. All in all, a good military airport.
AEROSOFT - SVALBARD-LONGYEAR X FSX P3D (DOWNLOAD)
Very sparse add-on. Even with the low price I think they could have offered a little more. There are very few objects in and around the airfield (even with scenery and autogen set to max) and most of the add-on consists of a ground texture bmp. I would have liked to have seen more of the island textures, and the coastlines sorted out. Even just a couple of miles from the airfield, there are those nasty sharp, jagged, angular coastlines of default FSX in this area. Still, I love Svalbard and I don't regret buying it because it's still better than any of the freeware versions around. I just think we could have gotten a little bit more.
DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - EETN TALLINN X FSX P3D
EETN is my home airport and in general the scenery is detailed and looks great. Most of the bugs (installer issues, GSX, ASE, disappearing gates etc) are fixed by now, but there are some serious issues.
- Runway and twy lights do not work as they should (FSX with DX10 fixer - it is not big problem since DX10 preview is not supported by DRZEWIECKI anyways). The bigger problem is that the same problem is present at P3D v2.5. ... . There are no runway lights (reported by many users from Estonia) = night flying is more or less impossible. Although the product page reports the scenery to be P3Dv2 compatible. The problem has been reported to the developer after the release (in forums, e-mails etc). There is still no working fix.
- Trees south of the rwy disappear (sometimes) due to exclude are misplacement.
- Texture loading on objects is extremely slow - objects are compiled using old FS9 SDK (there is a "internal" fix for that available).
- not a real issue but Photoreal area could have a way better resolution compared to other DRZEWIECKI sceneries. A better version can be downloaded http://www.lenn-
The saddest thing is that during the development, the DRZEWIECKI team was very cooperative. After the product was released, their attitude changed. There are "3rd party" fixes for most of the issues, lets hope that they will be fixed in a next patch (with the help from locals).
For FS9 and FSX (vanilla) users, it is a must have Baltic scenery, for others - I would wait for a fix (at least for the lights) before buying it.
SYNCHRO-SOFT - PIPER PA-38 TOMAHAWK SOUNDSET FSX
I spent a lot of time in the Tomahawk as it was the plane that I got my PPL in over 15 years ago. Unfortunately, the sounds here are nowhere close. They're a bit too throaty inside and out. I've bought from Synchro-Soft before but this particular sound set I won't go anywhere near.
CLS - DC10 COLLECTION HD FSX P3D
It's a light aircraft so I didn't expect deep systems. But there are other issues:
-Most importantly the VAS use is terrible, far worse than "that" 777 even. OOMs are 50/50 at payware airports.
- The flight model isn't convincing. Lifts off too easily, can barrel-roll at 2,000 feet on climbout, doesn't have a particularly 'heavy' feel.
. Sketchy APU startup.
- Lots of unclickable switches.
A TCAS which shows the location of aicraft close by, but provides no aura warning.
- The VC and exterior look pretty good, but the 2D panels look like holdovers from version 1 of this aircraft. Like from FSX 2002 or so.
MYTRAFFIC 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D
No complaints here. Was an easy install on windows 8.1 by following the directions provided. Great addition to my FSX.