AEROSOFT - AIRBUS A320/A321 FSX P3D (DOWNLOAD)
EUR 42.33 incl. VAT
EUR 35.57 excl. VAT
AVAILABLE SINCE: .
The Aerosoft Airbus products have always been highly focused on simulating the task of the Captain. The aircraft is nothing more than a `tool` for that, but to do a serious simulation of the task you need a seriously simulated aircraft. When it was launched the Airbus 320 was a sensation. Based on a completely new concept in automation and integration and partly made from composite materials it seemed like a futuristic prototype. But airlines quickly picked up on the advantages and cost savings and the pilots started to get used to fly-by-wire and the fact the aircraft only needed 21 (!) manual actions for a standard flight.
The Aerosoft A320/A321 contains all our latest developments and ideas. All the systems that are used in day to day flights are simulated with great attention to detail. This includes a Weather Radar that is a unique Aerosoft development and that is fully functional without the need for a specific weather add-on!
The Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 contains many modules that are normally costly add-ons. For example we include a 100% working copy of FS2Crew RAAS (limited to our aircraft), a highly advanced semi-automated audio checklist, a co-pilot that assist you and a very complex audio environment. The flight model has been overhauled to function better with the new Auto Pilot systems and it is a pleasure to fly the aircraft manually. Of course all the standard protections (in pitch, bank and speed) are included.
- Simulation of the Airbus A320 and A321 focused on the day to day operation of the aircraft from the left seat
- Late model cockpit (with LCD and updated ADIRS)
- Sublime modeling/texturing based on the latest technologies. Very easy on frame-rates.
- All lights created with the best technology which actually lights objects up
- Dozens of non-standard animations, all with sound effects (sun screens, windows, tables, tiller, jump seat, standby compass, drooping flight surfaces etc). All main doors and cargo hatches can be opened. Extensive options to show ground objects (cones, ground power etc) and to actually provide ground power
- Included web server that allows you to access (and use) the MCDU via any web browser; ideal for tablet computers
- Many systems programmed in XML to allows users to change code
- Extensive manuals, with highly detailed step-by-step document, Checklist and procedures also available in eBook format
- Prepared for Airport Enhancement Services. Fully compatible with GSX.
- SDK will be available, LINDA connectivity available
- Add-in system that allows the aircraft to be extended with 3rd party applications (all using the right MCDU)
- Add-in View system: adds many pre-defined views for easy use, emulates 2D panel views
- Add-in Sound system: adds hundreds of background sounds to enhance the immersion
- Add-in Checklist system: semi-automated audio checklists
- Fully custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection, stall protection, pitch and roll limiter, g-load limiter, over speed protection, Alpha Floor protection, auto trim. Very nice to manually fly
- Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included.
- Fully custom thrust computer systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off
- Full featured MCDU (can be controlled via web browser, for example on tablet computers), also, information can be inserted using the keyboard!
- Flight plans supports SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, go-arounds, holds, Managed climbs and descent, constraints, and direct-to route editing
- VOR tracking implemented, DME arcs supported
- Comes with NavDataPro (LIDO) navigation database (AIRAC 1409) but backwards compatible with Navigraph. Includes current AIRAC Data at the time of release and this can be updated by the user at any moment.
- Complete FS2Crew Runway Awareness and Advisory System included (a €30 value!)
- 14 ECAM pages included, showing relevant aircraft information.
- Full featured Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR) with 25 hour storage capacity and external display program (data can be exchanged with FS Flight Keeper, and a visual display of your flight can be exported to view in Google Earth).
- Full features ADIR`s system.
- Full feature TCAS system (including audio warnings) for AI Traffic, IVAO, VATSIM.
- Full custom electrical bus system, with realistic battery run down and voltages.
- Navigation display with curved lines, de-cluttering, stopwatch, selected navaid, runway information, range change, mode change, stopwatch etc. Includes Terrain Display option
- Full featured loading and refueling module (interfaced with FSX) with advanced and simple mode.
- Print option (not virtual, real printing) for performance sheet with V1, VR, V2, Runway Data
- Fully functional Weather Radar with Manual and Multiscan. Works with ANY weather add-on (and even without weather add-on) and reads the actual weather that is inserted in FSX. This is a unique development!
- Full custom fuel flow, avoiding standard FSX limitations.
- Full custom auto brakes with constant deceleration instead of constant brake pressure.
- Tiller can be operated by additional FSX Axis
- Ground behavior (drag) realistic without tweaks to FSX
- Advanced brakes with realistic brake temperatures (modeling Goodrich Carbon brakes)
- Engine models fully updated, highly accurate thrust, EPR, N1,N2, EGT, FF
- Includes A320 and A321 models with CFM and IAE engines with and without winglets
- Includes 25 liveries with hundreds more available via our websites
- APU with correct startup time
- Various background sounds from cabin crew, flight crew and ATC (optional)
- View panel bar to easily switch between various 2D (11) and 3D views (16)
- Contains in total 16 Checklists from COCKPIT PREPARATION to PARKING
- Checklists mainly start automatic based on the flight situation p. e. the BEFORE TAKE CL automatically starts when plane reaches the runway holding point, DESCENT PREPARATION CL 9 NM from TOD etc.
- Orally spoken checklist items by the PF and confirmed by the PnF
- Option included that the PnF also performs certain settings (gear up, flaps settings etc.) which are part of the checklists
- Infobar displaying the next manually to be taken action
- Integration of AES functionality (optional) e.g. different pushback procedures if AES is installed
- Speed limiter p. e. if the speed below 10.000 feet exceeds 250 knots the PnF gives a warning and automatically (optional) extends spoilers until the speed is below 250 knots.
- Option to pause FSX 10 NM before TOD or at next waypoint
- Ground services (toggle of external objects, chocks, pylons, ground power unit)
- Doors control (controls all doors and hatches)
PDF-Manual A320/A321 Vol. 6 - Step by step (English): >> View here <<
PDF-Manual A320/A321 Vol. 6 - Step by step (German): >> View here <<
A320/A321 Paintkit: >> Download <<
The complete set of manuals including Vol.1-8 will be delivered with the product. Please note that those manuals are only available in German and English yet.
Ø from 3 Customer Reviews
*Verified Product User*
Before this series was released I flew NOTHING but Boeing, but this rendition of the Airbus family has me sold! Flight model is beautiful, systems are fantastic and coupled with the FS2crew and RAAR you get with the package it adds to the overall experience. The subtle updates just add even more realism and enjoyment, this is an aircraft you absolutely MUST have in your collection.
*Verified Product User*
Seriously the best aircraft I have ever used for P3D, I cant recommend it enough.
Beautiful exterior and interior modeling
Livery downloads from aerosoft's website (only a few I can't find)
Checklist walk through with audio from captain/ FO - walks you through startup and sets switches in order.
Aircraft state mode allowing for quick flights (i.e set for takeoff quickly)
pretty much all systems are modeled - working GPWS terrain indicator and auto throttle TOGA override.
Really nice to fly - feels heavy and everything just feels solid.
Only issue would be that while you can change the sound sets/accents for the captain/FO in the configurator, the Stewardess seems to always be Australian, but I guess you can turn it off.
the throttle was a little hard to set up at first in P3D as it uses an external emulator?), but didn't take too long to sort.
Overall a genuinely well rounded aircraft - the best flight-sim purchase I have ever made.
*Verified Product User*
A little better upgrade to the Airbus X extended. The flight deck is more detailed. The MCDU loads the passengers, cargo and fuel with accuracy. The weather/terrain radar are a new feature added. Best thing to have is FS2Crew with this aircraft which brings the A/C to life.
Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition) or
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (V2 or V3)
Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 (all fully updated) (64 bit version highly
3.0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mouse with mouse wheel (please note the controller and mouse with mouse wheel
are absolutely needed)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB (2 GB recommended)
Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control
Customers who bought this product also purchased
EUR 16.66 incl. VAT
EUR 14.00 excl. VAT
EUR 21.84 incl. VAT
EUR 18.35 excl. VAT
EUR 12.08 incl. VAT
EUR 10.15 excl. VAT
EUR 25.95 incl. VAT
EUR 21.81 excl. VAT
EUR 31.89 incl. VAT
EUR 26.80 excl. VAT
EUR 52.94 incl. VAT
EUR 44.49 excl. VAT
All prices include VAT where applicable.