The famous Sim-Wings Team brings us the new Mega Airport Madrid Barajas in its latest state of development for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004. An original replica of the complete airport with all its buildings, installations, new effects, animated vehicles and objects.
Madrid Barajas is the largest and busiest Spanish airport, ranked fifth in Europe and 11th worldwide. Situated approx. 12 km to the northeast of Madrid this airport is Europes most important hub for connections to the South American continent.
Mega Airport Madrid Barajas is modeled to the latest known layout status, with the new Terminal 4 completed in 2006 and the new parallel runways 15L/33R & 18L/36R. It's an airport which belongs among the top notch airports in Flight Simulator X and 2004. Sim-Wings know how to create the best possible scenery at the best possible frame rates. If you like major airports, this is one you got to have. Time to head to Spain, my friends, Madrid Barajas awaits you in Microsoft's Flight Simulator!
- High definition day and night textures
- New Terminal 4 (T4) incl. both in the year 2006 opened runways 15L/33R & 18L/36R
- Fully AI compatible
- Docking Systems
- High definition aerial image of the ground texture
- Photo realistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Hundreds of taxi- and runway signs
- Numerous static and dynamic objects such as service vehicles, buses, etc.
- Fully AES (Version 1.91) compatible (FS2004 version only)
- FSX and FS2004 version included
- Complete Manual and Charts
Systemanforderungen für FSX: System requirements for FSX:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration Pack)
- Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista
- Pentium 3 GHz (Duo2Core Intel strongly advised)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 256 MB graphic card (512 MB recommended)
- Download-Size: 80 MB
- Installations-Size: 180 MB
System requirements for FS2004:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Pentium 2.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- Graphic card with at least 128 MB
- Sound card
- Download-Size: 80 MB
- Installation-Size: 140 MB
How to purchase and install Download-Versions?
- Buying is simple, just add the product to your cart and click on checkout, you will be led through the payment process. Keep in mind that if you are located outside the EEC you do not pay VAT.
- On the screen where you see that the payment has been done you will find a download link, download AND SAVE this file to a secure location
- While you are doing this, an email is being send to you with the serial code. (AOL, Hotmail, MSN users may find this email in their Spam/Junk mail folders)
- You can also always find your code in the shop under Your Account - Your Order Details
- During the installation you will be asked to enter your shop login name (email) and this serial code.