La Cerdanya Aerodrome is an aerodrome ICAO LECD northeastern Spain, located in the municipalities of Das and Fontanals de Cerdanya, in the province of Girona. It is an aerodrome category 2C. The airfield is owned jointly between the Catalan Government and the County Council of La Cerdanya and is dedicated to sport aviation.
It gliding practice and provides a basis for agricultural spraying tasks, aerial photography, aerial sports and parachuting
Between 2004 and 2009 the Government took various actions within the framework of the Plan of La Cerdanya Aerodrome, which consisted in extending the platform and new hangars, the incorporation of a weather station and a plant to supply aviation fuel.
The airfield has an area of 66.79 ha. Has an operating head, the 07/25, plus another inoperative. Turn has a helipad and restore. Airport management is provided by " Gestió Aeronàutica Ceretana"
Due to its location and beauty makes it ideal for VFR flight in the middle area of the Pyrenees, is very close to the airport of La Seu d'Urgell.
- The scenery is perfectly integrated into the environment.
- Land area photo real + night. (50cm/pix)
- Custom Mesh 5m resolution.
- Road traffic is added to the area.
- Ground poly with high resolution texture for rwy, taxi and apron
- Custom vegetation.
- Animation hangars.
- Sound environment day (birds, dogs ...) and night (crickets) high quality (44.1Khz/16b)
- Realistic lighting buildings.
- Birds flying.
- Includes Sanavastre village. (head of the 07)
- Ultra Detailed
- Frame rate friendly.
Also includes exclusive new airport of Lleida in version 2.0 with this package