EUR 12.00 excl. VAT
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the largest airport in Thailand. The airport project was first established in 1973 to replace Don Maung Airport which was already congested and no way to be expanded. It took more than 3 decades to complete because of obstacles in politics. It was officially open in 29th September 2006.
Nevertheless, the airport itself is beautifully constructed with glass, metal and modern fabric canvas roof. Design by Murphy/Jahn Architects. The airport has 2 parallel runways. It has a total of 120 parking bays (51 with contact gates and 69 remote gates) and 4 of these are capable of accommodating the Airbus A380 aircraft.
VTBS armi project was released in 2009 with full of detail. I modified it to make it more frame rate friendly. But it is still only for FS9. I have upgraded this scenery for full compatibility with FSX. It has been done from inside gmax, to incorporate new feature of FSX including bump mapping, specular map, reflexion, airport vehicles, road traffic etc. Make this scenery much more beautiful than FS9 version.
- Main terminal and concourses are made in detail with 3d metal frames. Interior decoration has been added. You can see through the glass wall of the concourse and main terminal. But the interior decorations cannot be visible in front of the main terminal. Nevertheless, there are rotating doors provide some view that you can see inside.
- Visual Guide Docking System by Arno Gerretsen, provide guide when parking to the gate.
- Real 3d ALSF-2 landing light system.
- Fully detail jetways and bridge to concourse.
- Animated ground service vehicles.
- Custom made lines, taxiway and taxi lights.
- Custom Gmax ground texture from satellite photos will make you feel like being in the real airport. Moreover ground texture will change with season.
- Animated Thai Maintenance Hangar doors. You can open them by dial Nav2 to 112.00. You need to wail 10-15 sec. until the doors opened.
- Turn runway guard light into green by dialing NAV2 to 113.00
- Runway guard light can be switched to red or green by dialing Nav2 to 113.00.
- Surrounding area including Thanacity Golf Course, King Mongkut Institute of Technology, Logistic Center, Airport link station and Burapha Vitae Expressway.
- Charts are not included but you can get the real thing from http://www.aerothai.co.th
- new add building airline office , Suvarnabhumi Sign at main terminal , Engine test facility and etc
- not competible with any ground environmental add-on
This scenery is incompatible with Jan Martin’s VTBD and Bangkok. It may cause runway and taxiway disappear. Other scenery regarding VTBS should be removed, including VTBS photoscenery by myself (Jirayu Tanabodee) VTBS by Jan Martin, VTBS2006 and VTBS2008 by Siamavsim. This scenery is fully compatible with Prasong’s VTBD from Thaiflight.com. (but it is FS9 not FSX).
EUR 16.80 excl. VAT
EUR 27.50 excl. VAT
EUR 12.89 excl. VAT
EUR 20.50 excl. VAT
EUR 12.94 excl. VAT
EUR 22.76 excl. VAT