Juanda International Airport (WARR), is an airport located in Sidoarjo, a small town near Surabaya, East Java. This airport serves Surabaya and surrounding areas. Juanda International Airport is operated by PT Angkasa Pura I. The airport takes its name after Djuanda Kartawidjaja, the last Prime Minister of Indonesia who had suggested development of this airport. Juanda International Airport is the third-largest and third-busiest airport in Indonesia after Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport based on the aircraft movements and passenger movements.
- Low polygon model.
- High definition texture.
- Satelite image ground polygon.
- Detailed terminal building, apron, taxiway, runway.
- FPS friendly.
- Animated car, fuel truck, and radar.
- Hand placed taxiway sign.
- Realistic taxiway bridge.
- Transparent terminal building window.