The PC-24 is a twin-engine business jet, a larger jet-powered follow-on to the earlier Pilatus PC-12. Considered to be a short takeoff and landing (STOL) aircraft, being designed to operate from short and rough air strips, it incorporates an advanced wing design, with large double-slopped flap system to achieve the necessary performance.
Having a stall speed of only 81 knots at the maximum landing weight, Pilatus has claimed that the PC-24 possesses performance attributes which are unmatched by any jet aircraft on the market.
It possesses a take-off distance of 820 m (2,690 ft) and a landing distance of 770 m (2,526 ft). The PC-24 is intended to be capable of operations from unpaved runways and grass strips which no other business jet has this ability.
These features give the jet access to over 21,000 airports worldwide.
- Custom sounds based on the Williams FJ44 engine from both inside the cockpit and the exterior of the aircraft.
- Custom displays and detailed on-board systems based on publicly available information.
- A selection of superb HD (4096 pixel squared) textures!
- Realistic material reflection and shine.
- Custom HD paintkit in Photoshop PSD format.
- Custom in cockpit audio.
- Detailed manual and documentation to provide the most realistic procedural simulation possible.
- Texture Swapper and VC Swapper tools provided to customise your experience for lower end systems.
Product Manual Download (in PDF Format) poh_pc24.pdf
This product is an artistic representation of the subject matter, which is inspired by the Pilatus PC-24 SVJ aircraft.
This product is not endorsed or affiliated with Pilatus Aircraft Ltd, in any way.
All trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners and are used for descriptive purposes only.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not compatible with many external hardware panels. Interaction with the onboard systems should be done via mouse and keyboard via the virtual cockpit.