JUSTFLIGHT - FLYING CLUB X
HINZUGEFüGT AM: .
VERKAUF UND VERSAND DURCH
Just Flight's award-winning General Aviation expansion has now been fully updated for Flight Simulator X and comes with new content and features. The four most popular light aircraft in the world - and also the all-new Schweizer 300CBi helicopter - make this the club to join!
This is the definitive GA collection in one pack. Flying Club X features the PA28-161 Warrior, PA38-112 Tomahawk, C152, the twin-engined PA34-200T Seneca II and the Schweizer S300CBi helicopter. All the aircraft have authentic and realistic avionics suites and an additional set of colour schemes as well as the default specimens. All aircraft come with a variety of international registrations making this a truly multinational way to fly.
On the S300CBi you can even select if you fly with one or two fuel tanks with the appropriate changes to the flight performance.
- 5 highly accurate and detailed General Aviation aircraft based on extensive research; PA28-161 Warrior, PA38-112 Tomahawk, C152 and the twin engine PA34-200T Seneca II and the Schweizer S300CBi helicopter.
- Authentic looking and operating avionics as fitted to the real aircraft.
- Each aircraft is available to fly in multi-nation registrations.
- Authentic custom sound sets built from the real aircraft sounds, inside and out.
- Highly realistic custom flight models created by an industry leader in this field.
- High quality authentic aircraft textures inside and out giving you that “real feel”.
- All models are based on extensive research on the actual real-world aircraft.
- Immersive virtual cockpits with mouse clickable instruments and knobs.
- Authentic 2D instrument panels included.
- Works in FSX and FS2004.
- Includes extra FSX view options.
- Authentic animations: propellers, rotor blades, drive belts, rotating wheels, moving flaps, elevators, rudders, ailerons, nose wheel steering, entry doors, engine inspection panels, undercarriage shock absorber movement, trim tabs and (where applicable) variable pitch props and operating landing gear - even the door handles and sun visors work!
- Details, details! Visually detailed engine compartments and small but important items like the brake fluid lines, pitot head, Comms and Nav radio antennas, sun visors, footsteps, tie down points, flap hinges, door hinges, temperature gauge probes, fuel tank caps, heating pipes and grab handles - even the door stops are modelled!
- Aeroload payload editor. Change the amount of fuel, baggage and the number of passengers you are carrying. You will even see the correct number of people in the cabin!
- Aeropaint texture utility. Create new custom liveries of the aircraft or edit the existing ones. (External painting program required such as MS Paint).
- Aeroface. You want to be the pilot? Easy. Use Aeroface to place your or any other face image on pilot! (Not S300CBi)
- Operating navigation and landing lights.
- Cockpit night lighting.
- Printed manual.
- Ability to use the aircraft in conjunction with Flight Simulator Flying Lessons and a tutorial flight included for S300CBi.
- A dedicated website www.jfflyingclub.com to meet other Flying Club pilots, share your experiences, tips and download additional files, paints and resources and enhance the features of your Flying Club.
- Flight Simulator X or FS2004
- Pentium III 1.7GHz PC (2.5GHz for FSX)
- 512Mb RAM (1 GHZ for FSX)
- 64Mb 3D graphics card (128Mb for FSX)
- Windows 98/XP
- 1.0Gb hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive
Kunden die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, haben auch diese Produkte gekauft