EUR 8.80 excl. VAT
Now you get to fly the entire state of Rhode Island in ultra-res photoreal detail with MegaSceneryEarth 4X - Rhode Island!
Rhode Island is 1,545 square miles in size and has 11 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Rhode Island in real life in the scenery.
New 4X technology displays at 50 cm per pixel - 4 times the resolution of the previous version 2.0.
Rhode Island is a small state so we are offering it at a very fair low price.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 67 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Rhode Island include:
- Cities: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport
- Lakes: Scituate Reservoir, Worden Pond, Diamond Hill, Woonsocket Reservoir, Pascoag
- Mountains & Hills: Jerimoth Hill (840 ft), Durfee Hill, Whiles Hills, Pine Hill
- State Parks & National Forests: Burlingame, Goddard Memorial, Lincoln Woods, Snake Den
- Major Rivers: Ten Mile, Providence, Pawtuxet, Blackstone, Pawcatuck
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR RHODE ISLAND IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: New York
- TERMINAL AREA CHARTS: Boston
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-33/ELUS-34
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-11/EHUS-12
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A 6 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 67 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
EUR 25.79 excl. VAT
EUR 31.90 excl. VAT
EUR 21.99 excl. VAT
EUR 29.99 excl. VAT
EUR 9.99 excl. VAT
EUR 29.00 excl. VAT