- Accurate RJFU and OMJ airport terminals, hangars and buildings;
- HD custom runway and apron/tarmac textures;
- Custom vegetation and objects typical of the RJFU and OMJ airports;
- 3D (volumetric) grass;
- High resolution (15/30cm pixel) photoreal seasonal textures. Textures are custom hand painted to reflect real-world land and water coloration;
- Custom night lights and effects throughout airport and surrounding areas;
- Custom ground shadows to avoid negative fps impact;
- Rotating radar equipment and beacons;
- Custom static local ground service equipment;
- Fully optimized for steady/smooth simulation experience;
- Animated and static birds;
- Mishima bridge linking mainland and island airport.
- ....and more.
RECOMMENDED FSX SETTINGS
Frame rates from scenery complexity and autogen settings were averaged at 30fps. This includes moving sliders 100% to the right. Lower settings yielded much higher frames, but our recommendation is Dense to Extreme Dense for exceptional rates. Since the scenery is 15/30cm/pixel photoreal, it is highly recommended that Mesh Resolution be set at 1 meter within FSX Display Settings (slider 100% to the right). Texture Resolution should also be set at 30cm and above (or slider 100% to the right).
Recommended AI Traffic settings:
There are AI boat traffic throughout the Omura Bay areas. To maintain exceptional level of FPS, it is recommended that leisure boats be set at 30% or less. AI road traffic should be set at below 40%.
PRODUCT DISCLOSURE and DISCLAIMER
Similar to any Flight Simulator (FS) Addons, this product may have issues that are either default (Microsoft-related) or developer-related. Issues that are MS-related, whether documented or undocumented are many, but we can only speak for our product. Although there are no micro-stutters or huge lag in fps as tested, it is advisable to lower the Water Effects within FSX Display Settings to High 2x. and set Autogen down to respectable levels for fluidity. These are recommended for lower to medium-end systems, however the scenery is meant for sliders maxed at 100% peak for those computers who can afford the high level scenery design.
No technical issues were encountered during various beta tests, whether hardware or software- related. Instructions for installation of software are straightforward; however, venturing outside bounds of recommended installation and use is at sole discretion of End-User.
We will not bear responsibility for issues resulting from installation of the product, in part or full, into former Flight Simulator platforms which includes FS2004 because the product is not backward compatible. Furthermore, we will not be held responsible if files are altered within software for any reason associated with End-User taste or choice.
The product is Non-refundable for these and various other reasons.