EUR 31.70 excl. VAT
ANNOUNCING REX4 TEXTURE DIRECT HD WITH INTEGRATED REX SOFT CLOUDS! REX4 Texture Direct is a NEW integrated global environment texture utility and effects add-on for Microsoft FSX, PREPAR3D v1.4, V2 and V3 and is DX9, DX10 and DX11 compliant! Texture Direct takes advantage of the new core features of PREPAR3D v2 while enhancing both FSX and PREPAR3D v.1.4 to never before seen heights.
Tailored to low AND high-end systems, REX4 Texture Direct is comprised of over 16GB of material ranging from standard resolution to high-definition choices.
All NEW textures... over 16,000 files, most with enhanced algorithms. Texture Direct has a large, easy to read user-interface, and texture installation is lightning fast!
This package includes REX Soft Clouds integrated into REX4 Texture Direct! REX Soft Clouds is a new volumetric-like soft cloud texture add-on pack. This soft cloud pack gives a true volumetric feel to your flight simulator clouds.
REX Soft Clouds takes advantage of the core features of PREPAR3D v2 while realistically enhancing the FSX, FSX-Steam Edition and PREPAR3D v.1.4 cloud environment. This package is compiled from years of feedback from current REX customers to meet a specific demand! You will truly experience volumetric haze and fog as never before seen within a flight simulator environment.
REX Soft Clouds is tailored to low and high-end systems alike.
REX4 TEXTURE DIRECT AND SOFT CLOUD FEATURES:
- All NEW textures... over 16,000 files! (16 GB)
- Intellectually Synced Texture Engine works hand-in-hand with REX4 Weather Direct and REX4 Architect
- Enhanced algorithms
- Better in-cloud lightning representation
- Large, easy to read user-interface
- Lightning fast texture installation
- Ability to select and install textures individually and/or create custom 'themes' to install a full suite of textures instantly
- Powerful new theme protocols: Local, Weather or Community, where users have the ability to share texture sets (themes) with others using Texture Direct
- Rating system for shared themes
- Ability for users to select weather scenarios or enter airport code to have texture themes generated based upon weather conditions
- Ability to auto start simulator after texture injection
- Easily switch between simulator preference (FSX, P3Dv1.4 & P3Dv2)
- Network capable
- In-app system notifications
- Check for updates feature built-in
- DX9, DX10 and DX11 compliant
- New unique types of cloud base structures
- Low/Mid-level 3D clouds, including Stratus, Cumulonimbus, Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Altostratus and Altocumulus
- High-level clouds, including Cirrus, Cirrostratus and Cirrocumulus
- 14 types of lightning: IC, CC and CG
- Worldwide tropical water classification fix, eliminating the repetitive texture tiling effect. Water boundaries blend much more realistically
- Water textures and wave animations compliant with DX9, DX10 and DX11.
- Ultra-realistic airport environments made from custom, high-definition aerial photography
- Give ALL default airports in FSX and Prepar3D the payware-style treatment, from light to heavy use runways, taxiways and pavement markings! Highly detailed textures, including runway textured lighting encasements. Originating from HD source photography, runway tire markings are properly scaled within the simulator creating a more realistic viewpoint. Runways with light or heavy wear... your choice, over 32 to choose from, the highest definition textures with the most fidelity on the market!
- The tire marking build-up is fascinating when using the heavy use runway option. Many types of runway grooving and material selection
- Runway lighting encasement textures added to runways to give more depth and a more properly scaled feel
- FINALLY, dirty and soiled runway markings at all airport runways worldwide! No more blown out white marks interfering with your immersion
- Runway markings now support larger aircraft such as the Boeing 777
- 28 amazingly detailed taxiways developed from all types of concrete, asphalt and bitumen
- Runway and taxiway detailed planar bump-map effects
- Spectacular terrain bump-mapping effects, modeled from different materials. Support for ORBX airports
- High-definition taxiway markings with extreme clarity
- Beautiful photo-realistic skies sampled from many locations around the world. HDR texture option included for Prepar3D v2!
- Properly balanced terrain light and shadow values during dawn and dusk
- Smoother transitional algorithms during dawn and dusk times
- Realistic corresponding haze layer values when encountering the proper WX
- 23 types of runway edge and taxiway lighting, some with simulated ground glow
- Extremely detailed and enhanced ground rain effect
- Realistic dirty airport parking and jetway marks
- Easy to read, enhanced airport signage. Different lighting conditions dictate the range of colors from yellow to orange and red to amber. A wonderful shiny finish with matte black backings
- Sun, corona, glow, flares and special effects, giving the most realistic renditions of atmospheric conditions. Panning around your aircraft at different angles during beginning or end of day will yield just how dynamic these effects can be. Rendered for DX9, DX10 and DX11!
- With REX leading the way in water rendering, the new tech built into REX Texture Direct will leave you speechless. Rendered for DX9, DX10 and DX11.
- Environment sound effects. Jaw-dropping in/out cockpit precipitation and thunder sounds
EUR 26.99 excl. VAT
EUR 51.00 excl. VAT
EUR 20.90 excl. VAT
EUR 28.00 excl. VAT
EUR 30.32 excl. VAT
EUR 26.00 excl. VAT