EUR 12.00 excl. VAT
Tribhuvan International Airport (IATA: KTM : ICAO: VNKT) is an international airport situated in Kathmandu, Nepal. It is the sole international airport in Nepal and has one domestic terminal and one international.
This is one of the World's most dangerous airports known for its challenging approach. Located just right by 'The Roof of the World", the airport is surrounded by a mountainous terrain which makes it very tricky for the pilot to make an approach.
- All major airport buildings included with high resolution textures and beautiful texture in the night time.
- High detail photoscenery with 60 cm/pixel
- Extremely detailed taxiways and runways, Custom made lines, taxiway and taxi lights.
- Custom Gmax ground texture from satellite photos will make you feel like being in the real airport
- Surrounding area including the village near by the airport.
- Much more to discover by yourself.
EUR 21.00 excl. VAT
EUR 22.00 excl. VAT
EUR 11.75 excl. VAT
EUR 13.99 excl. VAT
EUR 32.10 excl. VAT
EUR 19.92 excl. VAT