Jet Simming Tutorial Video
Simulate the largest, fastest and most powerful aircraft!
- Face the heaviest simulation challenges
- Handle the world's largest airliners
- Cruise at aviation's high altitudes
- Travel to Earth's farthest distances
- Sit in aviation's most distinguished seats
Operate All Flight Phases
- Plan and prepare your jet flights
- Push back from gates, start engines, taxi to runways
- Take off and climb correctly
- Cruise comfortably
- Approach and land properly
- Park and shut down correctly
Perform Necessary Jet-Flight Tasks
- Buying enough fuel
- Loading passengers and cargo
- Using taxi and landing lights
- Using altitudes and flight levels
- Using knots and mach
- Using V speeds
Learn Common Civilian Jets
- Business jets
- Regional jets
- Mid-size jets
- Jumbo jets
Popular Boeing 737-800 is demonstrated.
Flight principles and procedures can be applied to other jets.
Relevant to Multiple Simulators
- FSX Steam
- Flight Gear
Microsoft Flight Simulator ® is used because it is the most popular.
Flight principles and procedures are applicable to other simulators.
- Focuses on civilian jets
- References Microsoft Flight Simulator ®
- Demonstrates Boeing 737-800
- Applicable to other jet aircraft.
- Not for military or combat simulations
- For home flight simulation
- Not for real-world aviation
Learn From a Professionally Produced Video
- Made by experts
- Deliberately planned
- Logically organized
- Naturally paced
- Scripted and edited instructions
- Clearly spoken narrations
- Distinct screens for each step
- Animated highlights for key concepts
- Clear explanations for everything
- No senseless tangents, digressions, omissions or repetitions
- No time wasted by annoying babbling
- No frustration from mumbling or incoherent speaking
- No silly “ums” and “ahs”
Learn at Your Speed
- Pause whenever needed
- Rewind and repeat when necessary
- Advance whenever desired
Don’t be run over by rushed videos!
Compatible With Popular Software and Operating Systems
- Windows Media Player
- Real Player
- Win Amp
- Quick Time
This Video is for You!
This video is for you if:
- You want to know about simulating civilian jet flight.
- You want to learn from a professionally produced video.
This video is not for you if:
- You already know everything there is to know about jet flight.
- You want to know about simulating combat jets.
Get a Free V-Speed Card
- Defines commonly used V-Speeds
- Listed alphabetically and by speed