EUR 19.90 excl. VAT
EUR 16.58 incl. VAT
EUR 13.93 excl. VAT
Rio de Janeiro–Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport (IATA: GIG, ICAO: SBGL), popularly known by its original name Galeão International Airport, is the main airport serving Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Since August 12, 2014 it has been operated by the concessionary Rio Galeão. The new concessionary has been using the brand name RIOgaleão – Aeroporto Internacional Tom Jobim.
The new airport expansion adds a new pier (South) with 1000.000m² area, 2700 new parking places, full replacement of 32 boarding bridges and 26 brandly new boarding bridges, including three aerobridges that can accommodate the world’s largest aircraft, the A380. Galeão / SBGL is now the largest airport in Brazil, considering the airport's total area, the second brazilian busiest airport and still owns the longest airport runway in Brazil. With 213 check-in desk operating 24 hour per day, serving 26 airlines, 5 domestic and 21 international.
The new Pier South started operations last April, facing the upcoming Olympic Games, Rio-2016.
- Highly detailed Rio de Janeiro Galeão - Antônio Carlos Jobim Intl' Airport / SBGL
- New South Pier featuring 26 extra jet bridges
- Optional SODE animated Jetways
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen
- FS9 version compatible with default and add-on FS9 scenery
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on Prepar3d scenery
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Usage of FS9 SDK for the FS9 version for best performance
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the Prepar3d version for best performance
EUR 14.00 excl. VAT
EUR 12.08 excl. VAT
EUR 29.90 excl. VAT
EUR 11.00 excl. VAT
EUR 13.60 excl. VAT
EUR 16.55 excl. VAT