EUR 14.50 excl. VAT
EUR 11.22 incl. VAT
EUR 9.43 excl. VAT
Cibao International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional del Cibao) (IATA: STI, ICAO: MDST) also known as Santiago Airport, is located in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic's second largest city. It's the country's third busiest airport by passenger traffic and aircraft movements.
It has a modern terminal with some of the most advanced airport facilities in the country.
It mainly serves Dominicans residing in the United States, Cuba, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Puerto Rico and Panama.
PAWA Dominicana is based at Cibao airport, making it the most important national carrier. JetBlue Airways is the primary international operator, with daily flights to New York City and also 4 weekly flights to Boston.
Air Turks and Caicos, flag carrier of the Turks and Caicos Islands, designates Santiago as their major international focus city, with more than sixteen flights a week to Providenciales and a seasonal service to Grand Turk. They are also planning to add more destinations such as South Caicos, Haiti and some flights into the Dominican Republic.
Aeromar Líneas Aéreas Dominicanas had their secondary hub in Cibao Airport, where they operated flights to New York City and San Juan, originated from Santiago. Aeromar is no longer in service since 2004.
- Highly detailed Cibao Intl' Airport / MDST
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and autogen
- Coastline remade for the whole island
- Custom landclass and roads
- FS9 version compatible with default and add-on FS9 scenery
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Usage of FS9 SDK for the FS9 version for best performance
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
EUR 23.00 excl. VAT
EUR 12.00 excl. VAT
EUR 18.44 excl. VAT
EUR 12.56 excl. VAT
EUR 12.18 excl. VAT
EUR 12.56 excl. VAT