EUR 23.70 ohne MwSt.
- Custom Aspen E1000 Primary Flight Display by Mario Donick
- GNS 530 GPS (primary) and GNS 430 GPS (secondary)
- Garmin GTX327 Transponder with custom features including Pressure Altitude, automated Flight Timer, Count Up Timer and Count Down Timer
- STEC 55x autopilot with HDG, VOR, GPS, ALT and VS modes.
- Backup analog gauges including altimeter, NAV2 OBS, ASI
- PS Engineering PMA 7000B audio panel with simulated Bluetooth music. Original music soundtrack by "rundio" (rundiomusic.com) included.
- Compatible with X-Plane 10.50 or newer ONLY!
- All instrument panel knobs support mouse scroll-wheel manipulation
- On-screen situation-aware warnings & notifications– including “Open Throttle 1/2” During Engine Start,” “Adjust Mixture,” “Close and Latch Passenger Door,” “Remove Wheel Chocks,” “Left Fuel Tank Low,” and “Right Fuel Tank Low”
- On-screen pop up Control Menu provides various controls and special views
- Custom situation-aware sounds with internal and external engine/prop sounds and simulated stereo and Doppler effects
- 3D propeller disc effect
- Custom HDR interior and exterior lights (NOTE: Interior lights require HDR to be ON in X-Plane)
- Custom strobe light staggered flash sequence controlled by plugin
- Custom engine startup - if the engine is cold, it will take longer to start
- Wheel fairings can be added via the Control Menu - wheel pants reduce drag by approximately 2%
- Custom motion effects on spinning wheels
- Custom logic for passenger door open/close adds realism
- Autopilot is capable of performing GPS flight plan following and RNAV approaches, as well as ILS approaches
- "Pop-up" version of the Aspen PFD available for convenience. Click anywhere on the Aspen screen to open/close the enlarged pop-up display.
- All radio volumes can be adjusted by using their volume knobs
- Custom sounds include engine starter, engine idle, engine shutdown, custom ground roll sounds, radio squelch, fuel primer, knobs and switches
- Simulated headphones - click the pilot-side headphone jacks to "wear" the headphones - engine sounds will be attenuated
- (9) liveries created specially for this model
- Custom engine vibration effects - exhaust pipe, ignition key, ailerons and stabilator vibrate slightly according to engine RPM
- Fuses and circuit breakers are functional
- Fully animated 3D model
- Hi-res texture graphics and NORMAL textures
- Realistic flight characteristics based on real-world experience flying a Cherokee 140
EUR 26.99 ohne MwSt.
EUR 14.40 ohne MwSt.
EUR 22.40 ohne MwSt.
EUR 28.30 ohne MwSt.
EUR 27.90 ohne MwSt.