V1000Pit Pro modern GA aircraft glass avionic for Microsoft Flight Simulator & X-Plane
V1000Pit includes the PFD and MFD of G1000 Integrated Flight Deck. Whereas, implemented
functions are limited by aircraft and cockpit type used. MindStar Aviation Garmin G1000 for Microsoft Flight
Simulator & Fly This Sim (www.flythissim.com) FTS 1000 for X-Plane are recommended, whereas many functions are presented in real units.
To support AFCS feature, additional VRinsight’s Autopilot Control unit is required for V1000Pit
Large integrated 20.1” (V1000Pit) TFT LCD displaying PFD, MFD and stand-by gauge or scenery.
- Full metal case
- USB 2.0 compliant
- One free video port is required (VGA or DVI port)
- All buttons and dual rotary knobs are close to real G1000 unit.
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004
Original Cessna 172 G1000 (FSX)
Original Mooney Bravo G1000 (FSX)
Original Beechcraft Baron 58 G1000 (FSX)
MindStar Aviation’s Cessna 172 (FSX/FS2004)
MindStar Aviation’s Cessna 182 (FSX/FS2004)
- Compatible Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Support Autopilot control buttons (V1000Pit Pro)
- X-Plane compatible (FTS 1000 by Fly This Sim )
Size & Weight
V1000Pit Width: 46.5cm/18.3” (Plate) Height: 30.5cm/12” (Plate)
Length: 5.5cm/2.1” (Plate) Weight : 9kg (With TFT LCD monitor)
* One year warranty