WILCO - E-JET SERIES
EUR 36.95 incl. VAT
EUR 31.05 excl. VAT
AVAILABLE SINCE: .
The Embraer 170/190 range of airliners are an entirely new family of aircraft, with state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, superior cabin comfort and extraordinary and uncompromising performance.
- Highly detailed Embraer 170/190 with Lineage 1000 as BONUS
- Fly up to 120 passengers with a range of over 2,400 Nm
- New generation flight deck
- Detailed interiors with superb details
- Ultra realistic dual FMS
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
Embraer E-Jets Series is definitely the most serious Boeing and Airbus competitor !
Wilco Publishing attributes "Pilot in Command" label
The Pilot in Command label is Wilco's assurance of realism, quality and attention to detail, making this one of the most sophisticated aircraft expansions you can fly in Microsoft® Flight Simulator.
- Highly detailed Embraer 170 and 190 with as BONUS the Lineage 1000, the luxury version of the Embraer 190
- Flight Simulator X viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cabin,...
- Jetways and luggage trucks connection animations (FSX only).
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) feature superb details, including seats, plasma screens, catering and a luxury interior for the Lineage 1000
- Embark and be welcomed and served by a nice animated flight attendant
- 19 International airlines including official Embraer house livery
- Realistic flight dynamics created and tested by active Embraer pilot and based on manufacturer specifications.
- Truly immersive sound experience with the real plane digitized sounds: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks,...
- Numerous animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows,...
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager and Fuel Planner
- Frame-rate friendly.
- New Generation Full glass cockpit with advanced Honeywell digital avionics
- Photorealistic 2D panels with multiple subpanels : overhead, pedestal,...
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat (FSX, under virtual cockpit mode)
- Colour Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection Mode
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 (!) for a perfect instrument readability.
- About all systems simulated : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function, test system,...
- Computerized Management System called Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimizes engine operation during all phases of the flight and, in turn, reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs).
- Very accurate Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real thing !
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption : follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight !
- Ice detection fully simulated.
FMS Features (Flight Management System)
- Ultra realistic and very complete dual FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function : the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated including HOLD, PROCEDURE TURN,... SID/STAR with DME arc,...
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV and more.
Ø from 5 Customer Reviews
FMS is just something different then what most of us are used in the airbusses and boeings.
But once you get the hang of it all, it works like it should.
I think this is the only Wilco product i actually like.
*Verified Product User*
Contrary to what I have read, 10 minutes into reviewing the documentation I successfully programmed the FMC, and after an enjoyable hour of experiencing the E-170 I find this to be a great product. E-Jets V2 is fantastic as well.
This product is not the best one I've received. I spent an hour messing around with the FMC, trying to program it correctly. Nothing works on this plane.
*Verified Product User*
Good product. The fmc is hard to get your head round ithought seen as i can fly the wilco a320s and level D 767 and other planes like that with the full fmc working i thought this would be a piece of cake ! I was wrong study it on you tube and goole things that you dont understand once you understand how it all works it a great plane to fly Regards Ed
*Verified Product User*
This is quite difficult to master, The FMS seems a lot more complicated than the Airbus and boeings but once mastered it's a good product, Dont expect to jump in and fly, it's not going to happen, Frame rates are good and graphics are also very good, A good buy and worth the money.the only- is there are no tutorials so it's work it out for yourself.
FS2004 151MB FSX 152MB
Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account
Extra Downloads (Liveries, Paint Kits etc.) see ->here
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Windows XP/Vista) / Flight Simulator 2004 (Windows XP) or Prepar3D
- Windows XP/Vista 32 bits
- Microsoft FSX Service Packs 1 & 2 (or Acceleration Pack)
- Pentium IV - 1.4 GHz
- 256MB RAM
- 64/128Mb Graphics
- 1Gb disk space.
Hardware Compatibility: Go Flight modules : MCP Pro compatible and Track IR.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
EUR 39.03 incl. VAT
EUR 32.80 excl. VAT
EUR 35.58 incl. VAT
EUR 29.90 excl. VAT
EUR 40.34 incl. VAT
EUR 33.90 excl. VAT
EUR 27.95 incl. VAT
EUR 23.49 excl. VAT
EUR 19.69 incl. VAT
EUR 16.55 excl. VAT
EUR 9.98 incl. VAT
EUR 8.39 excl. VAT
All prices include VAT where applicable.