Heli Development Eurocopter AS 350 B3 Ecureuil for Flight Simulator 2004
The Eurocopter AS 350 Ecureuil B3 is the “high performance” version of the single-engine “Ecureuil” range. Over 800 helicopters have been delivered all around the world since the helicopter entered in service in 1997.
Powered by a Turbomeca Arriel 2B turbine engine equipped with the FADEC system, the AS 350 B3 helicopter has been designed to match highly demanding missions such as
operations in mountains areas or hot countries. Its design calls for widespread use of composite materials (airframe, main rotor, blades...).
On the instrument panel, the pilot benefits from the VEMD (Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display): a new generation of integrated instrumentation which allows him to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
Thanks to these innovations, the AS 350 B3 offers the operators high performances with safety and a reduced pilot workload.
Heli Development AS 350 Ecureuil B3 package includes five variants:
- Passenger transport
- Fire fighting
- Aerial work
Updates with other models and textures will be available in the future for free. Some of the features:
- Accurate and detailed interior and exterior visual models and textures
- Customized exterior and interior animations
- Realistic sound setup
- Realistic starting procedure
- Reflective and shiny textures
- Fully clickable dynamic virtual cockpit, completely flyable form the virtual cockpit
- 2D panels
- PDF Flight Manual, Installation Manual and Paint Kit
· Pentium 2.5 GHz
· 2 Gb RAM
· 800 Mb of free available space on the hard disk
· Sound card
· Graphic card
· Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004©, this add-on is not compatible with elder versions of the simulator.
· Windows ME, 2000, XP, or Vista