WILCO - 777
EUR 26.94 incl. VAT
EUR 22.64 excl. VAT
AVAILABLE SINCE: .
The Boeing 777 is the first Boeing jetliner to be 100% digitally designed using three-dimensional computer graphics. Throughout the design process, the airplane was "pre-assembled" on the computer, eliminating the need for a costly, full-scale mock-up. The airplane is larger than all other twinjet or trijet airplanes and smaller than the 747. Boeing launched 777 program in October 1990.
- NEW: Flight Simulator X Camera Gear, Wing,...
- Highly detailed Boeing 777-200 ER (GE90 engines)
- GMax models
- Simulated systems : fuel, APU, engine startup, air conditioning, electronic checklist,...
- Photorealistic 2D panel including multiple views : overhead, pedestal,…
- Interactive Virtual cockpit
- Numerous international liveries
- Air France
- Air New Zealand
- Austrian Airlines
- British Airways
- Boeing House Color (Default download livery)
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- China Southern Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Delta Airlines (New Color)
- Delta Airlines (Old Color)
- Emirates Airlines
- Japan Airlines - JAL (ver.1)
- KLM - Royal Dutch Airline
- Malaysia Airlines
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Frame-rate friendly
- Easy-to-use PAINT KIT
- Technical support provided by Wilco Publishing and by the development team, FeelThere.com
- NEW: Fuel Planner & Load Editor included (See picture !)
- Realistic flight dynamics engineered by Rob Young (the FS flight dynamics expert !) and tested by active pilots
- Customized digital sound set (powered by SkySong)
- Realistic animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers and cargo doors,...
- Detailed gear sequence
- High-resolution textures (32 bits)
- NEW : Flexible wings [FS 2004 only] moving according to real aeronautics variables. It's not looking for speed like other add-ons but looking for lift. In case of turbulences, the wing will bounce up and down !
- NEW : Fully functional Weather Radar, showing clouds density, rains, storms,...
- You can now safely fly around dangerous weather conditions.
- NEW : For the very first time, for long range planning and navigation, feelThere is implementing the airways input for the 777's FMS !
- NEW : Traffic & Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
- NEW : Hotspots on the panel to access multiple 2D panels
- NEW : Automatic engines startup - This unique 777 feature allows the pilot to switch ON the engines by turning both engine starters and push autostart buttons.
- NEW : Electronic checklist - automatically updated according to the flight phases (no more paper checklists).
- Vector graphics displays (GDI+ technology) for nicer and smoother graphics
- FMS : SID & STARS, POS init, RTE, LEGS, FIX, PROGRESS, VNAV, NAV,...
- Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) with multiple callouts
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Numerous warnings and caution messages
- Multi Function Display
- Accurate AutoPilot control panel
- APU startup/shutdown sequences fully simulated for a complete cold & dark cockpit (battery and generators switches fully operative)
- FMC Database : standard feelThere database, updated regularly
- HARDWARE Compatibility : Go Flight modules [FS2004 version] (not compatible with GF MCP-Pro) & Track IR Deluxe Pack
Ø from 2 Customer Reviews
*Verified Product User*
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE RUNNING WINDOWS 7. It will not work. Despite the suggestion that the software is compatible wit FS9 the Wilco site says 'We do not support the use of our FS2004 add-ons under Windows Vista/7 (although they may work)' Well they dont. Buyer be warned.
*Verified Product User*
I have bought this prodcut and it sucks. The tires are drowning in the runway, and when you press break while you're landing, the front tyre drowns inside the runway and then gets back out. The exterior is not that nice comparing to other products and you can make out that it's not realistic. flying it is terrbile and very difficult. The autopilot doesn't work sometimes unless you'll fidlle with it a couple of times. overall, don't buy this product.
FSX: 55.5MB FS2004: 53.7MB
Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account
Extra Downloads (Liveries, Paint Kits etc.) see ->here
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X(Windows XP/Vista 32bits) / Flight Simulator 2004 (Windows XP)
- Windows XP/Vista 32 bits
- Pentium IV 1.4 GHz
- 256MB RAM
- 32Mb Graphics
- 165MB disk space
Customers who bought this product also purchased
EUR 14.98 incl. VAT
EUR 12.59 excl. VAT
EUR 13.99 incl. VAT
EUR 11.76 excl. VAT
EUR 23.74 incl. VAT
EUR 19.95 excl. VAT
EUR 21.41 incl. VAT
EUR 17.99 excl. VAT
EUR 22.94 incl. VAT
EUR 19.28 excl. VAT
EUR 10.71 incl. VAT
EUR 9.00 excl. VAT
All prices include VAT where applicable.